Armello is a digital board game where you adventure in a world of anthropomorphic animals. While adventuring, players will wage epic single and multiplayer battles in their quest for the throne. Despite the board game label, it is a strategy game at its core.
The game has been out for about a year on PC and PlayStation 4. Now, however, the game is finally available on Xbox One. It forms a part of Microsoft’s Summer Spotlight program. The game is available along with the Usurpers Hero Pack, Armello’s first downloadable content.
The Usurpers Hero Pack DLC enhances the base game with four new clan rings and new playable characters. Every character has their own distinct stats and special power. This way you can find heroes that fit your own play style.
Armello’s four new heroes include:
- Magna, The Unbroken – Tank-like member of the Wolf Clan who can reflect the attacks of opponents.
- Elyssia, Wardress of Warrens – Hero of the Rabbit Clan who builds fortifying walls around settlements.
- Ghor, The Wyldkin – Bear Clan champion whose magical powers are increased in forests.
- Sargon, The Death Teller – A legend of the Rat Clan whose cards appear face up when selecting which ones to draw.
In an announcement, co-founder and director of League of Geeks, Trent Kusters said: “A year after introducing Armello to the world, the game’s audience is still as active as ever. Whether you’ve never played a match or you’re a seasoned vet, this content drop guarantees you will have a new experience, and with the talent seen in our community, you’re sure to have competition”.
The game is available now on Steam (R270), Xbox One (R290) and PlayStation 4 (R290).
[Sources: Major Nelson]
- Apple TV Steam Link now available; Play PC games on Apple devices! - 16 May, 2019
- Sniper Elite V2 Remastered Review – The Definitive Sniper Experience - 13 May, 2019
- Overwatch Havana map is now live, includes rum! - 9 May, 2019
- Cricket 19 Demo lets you build your ultimate team right now - 9 May, 2019
- 7 reasons why you should upgrade to Sniper Elite V2 Remastered - 9 May, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 Review – Gorgeous, Fun and Fresh - 7 May, 2019
- Razer Core X Chroma redefines the meaning of RGB in eGPU - 6 May, 2019
- Acer Predator Helios 700 and 300 set new bar for gaming laptops - 6 May, 2019
- 10 Zombie Games To Play (instead of Days Gone) - 25 April, 2019
- Days Gone Review – A cliched and phoned-in open-world zombie game - 25 April, 2019