Microsoft’s newest console, the Xbox One, launched in 13 territories across the world on the 22nd November 2013. Alas, South Africa and a host of other nations were left out of the initial first wave of launch countries for Xbox One.
As a result, one of the only ways for South African gamers to ‘jump ahead‘ with Microsoft’s most advanced console has been to import the console from an official launch territory.
As of right now, importation continues to be the only legitimate option for South African early adopters to acquire the Xbox One, because Microsoft and Xbox South Africa have yet to announce any local launch plans or dates for the Xbox One console.
With the idea of importation in mind, I would like to know if you or your friends have imported an Xbox One console?
If you have imported an Xbox One and you enjoy playing online, there are two things you need to do:
- Firstly, enter our Titanfall competition. This is a no brainer.
- Secondly, let us know if you imported an Xbox One in the comments.
Please also feel free to share your gamertag so that other South African Xbox One players can add you as friends – the more the merrier, right?
For those who are interested, my gamertag is Snah85. See you online?
- Win with Vamers: Death Stranding Steelbook - 27 November, 2019
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019
- Medievil Review – Sir Daniel Fortesque is back with a vengeance - 23 October, 2019