After months of speculation, Microsoft have finally announced when to expect the Xbox One in South Africa – and that date is the 23rd September 2014.
Yusuf Mehdi, the Corporate Vice President of Marketing, Strategy and Business at Xbox, revealed through an announcement on Xbox Wire that Microsoft’s Xbox One will launch in 26 additional regions around the world in September 2014. The second launch wave adds to the 13 markets in which the console is already available, which will bring the total number of countries with Xbox One availability to 39.
News that is specific to the launch of Microsoft’s new console in these additional markets will be shared at a “local level” towards the end of April. Now that the console is confirmed for South African shores, however, there is no reason not to enter the Vamers Titanfall Collector’s Edition competition.
Below is the full list of the second wave of launch countries due to receive the Xbox One in September:
Are you excited for the launch of the Xbox One or have you already imported your console? Let us know.
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019
- Three Reasons why Nespresso is best for Gamers - 17 September, 2019
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019
- Borderlands 3 PC Specs Revealed: how does your PC fair? - 10 September, 2019
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019