One of 2013’s biggest viral hits was ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ by Ylvis; which is an incredibly well produced eurotrash dance anthem that uses pre-school lyrics and onomatopoeia to sculpt an unforgettable melody that would be perfect at any summer pool party, even if only to spur conversation.
Contrary to what Ylvis may have you believe, real foxes do not really ‘meow’, ‘tweet’, ‘blub’, ‘moo’, ‘croak’, ‘ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding’, ‘wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow’ or ‘joff-tchoff-tchoff-tchoff-tchoff’. Foxes do, however, make a variety of strange and unusual noises depending on their current situation.
The clever minds over at SciShow on YouTube have compiled a thorough and interesting look at the noises that Foxes do actually make; ranging from ‘hooting’ and ‘quacking’ for identification through to ‘howling’ for mating and ‘gekkering’ while playing.
- Win with Vamers: Death Stranding Steelbook - 27 November, 2019
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019
- Medievil Review – Sir Daniel Fortesque is back with a vengeance - 23 October, 2019