“New designer digs and pets await in Fallout 4: Wasteland Workshop”
In Fallout 4: Wasteland Workshop, the second add-on for Bethesda’s Fallout 4, players are given the opportunity to design and set cages to capture live creatures; anything from rabid raiders to deadly Deathclaws!
Players will get to tame the captured creatures or have them face off in battle, even against your fellow settlers. The add-on also includes a suite of new design options for your settlements like nixie tube lighting, letter kits, taxidermy and more. Basically it is am IKEA add-on for Fallout 4.
The Fallout 4: Wasteland Workshop add-on is more of a placeholder for the game’s third add-on, Far Harbor, which is releasing in May. Unlike Wasteland Workshop, the Far Harbor is more of an expansion as it will allow players to travel beyond the Commonwealth to the island of Maine, which is the largest landmass Bethesda Game Studios has ever created for post-release content.
Fallout 4: Wasteland Workshop is the second add-on for Bethesda’s Fallout 4 and it is now available for download on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC for only $4.99 / €4.99.
- Live-Action Anthem Conviction trailer from Neill Blomkamp is mesmerising - 15 February, 2019
- Playlist: Deadpool Valentine’s Day – Best Pound Town Tunes - 14 February, 2019
- TED Talks Morning: the best way to start your day - 8 February, 2019
- Anthem Hands-on preview: 3 Reasons to Get Excited - 4 February, 2019
- Xbox Live Cross-Platform details, coming to iOS, Android & Switch - 4 February, 2019
- Jedi Hairdresser cuts hair with Laser Lightsaber - 31 January, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold February 2019: Assassins, Bombs and Jedis - 31 January, 2019
- Florence Review: Beautiful Journey about the Complexities of Love - 30 January, 2019
- Anthem PC Specs: what do you need to run the game? - 24 January, 2019
- Anthem Demo: where and how to play before launch? - 23 January, 2019