“New designer digs and pets await in Fallout 4: Wasteland Workshop”
In Fallout 4: Wasteland Workshop, the second add-on for Bethesda’s Fallout 4, players are given the opportunity to design and set cages to capture live creatures; anything from rabid raiders to deadly Deathclaws!
Players will get to tame the captured creatures or have them face off in battle, even against your fellow settlers. The add-on also includes a suite of new design options for your settlements like nixie tube lighting, letter kits, taxidermy and more. Basically it is am IKEA add-on for Fallout 4.
The Fallout 4: Wasteland Workshop add-on is more of a placeholder for the game’s third add-on, Far Harbor, which is releasing in May. Unlike Wasteland Workshop, the Far Harbor is more of an expansion as it will allow players to travel beyond the Commonwealth to the island of Maine, which is the largest landmass Bethesda Game Studios has ever created for post-release content.
Fallout 4: Wasteland Workshop is the second add-on for Bethesda’s Fallout 4 and it is now available for download on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC for only $4.99 / €4.99.
- You won’t believe what happens when you call Two Point Hospital! - 18 January, 2018
- Theme Hospital is being reborn as Two Point Hospital - 18 January, 2018
- Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One X patch is live: Native 4K, 30FPS, Enhanced Visuals - 17 January, 2018
- Happy Holidays from the Vamers Crew [Year in Review 2017] - 24 December, 2017
- Xbox One X: the best and most powerful Xbox yet [Review] - 11 December, 2017
- Logitech’s UE Wonderboom is a great summer party companion [Review] - 7 December, 2017
- Win a #VamersChristmas Xbox One Hamper (valued at R12 000) - 4 December, 2017
- Win a #VamersChristmas PlayStation 4 Hamper (valued at R8500) - 4 December, 2017
- Win 1 of 3 #VamersChristmas Nintendo Hampers (each valued at R2500) - 4 December, 2017
- Win R30 000 in prizes with #VamersChristmas 2017 - 4 December, 2017