From a Pokêmon inspired rose and exploring the sound a kiss makes, through to Star Wars cards and discovering that kissing is good for you, geeks and gamers have proven that they can be immeasurably creative when it comes to romance.
Another excellent example comes in the form of a very thoughtful
ransom note that creatively uses the title names of popular video games, like Uncharted, Call of Duty, Halo and Borderlands, among others, to replace common words in a note that aims to clarify the relationship between “player one” and “player two”.
Given this note, would you accept this “player two” into your life? I know I would.
- Final Trailer for Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017) - 24 May, 2017
- Far Cry 5 Teaser Videos Welcome Gamers to Hope County, Montana! - 24 May, 2017
- Netflix’s Witcher TV Series Will Bring Geralt of Rivia to Life - 19 May, 2017
- Netflix’s GLOW is an 80s Inspired Comedy Series about Wrestling - 15 May, 2017
- Watch the First Trailer for Marvel’s The Gifted, A New X-Men Series - 15 May, 2017
- Experience the Birth of an Alien Xenomorph in Interactive Video - 11 May, 2017
- Expanding Vamers First Play - 11 May, 2017
- LucidSound LS35X is the First Gaming Headset to Use Xbox Wireless Tech. - 10 May, 2017
- Bravado Gaming Wins Share of R1-Million in Samsung CS:GO Championship - 9 May, 2017
- Understanding the Cost of Petrol in South Africa - 9 May, 2017