From a Pokêmon inspired rose and exploring the sound a kiss makes, through to Star Wars cards and discovering that kissing is good for you, geeks and gamers have proven that they can be immeasurably creative when it comes to romance.
Another excellent example comes in the form of a very thoughtful
ransom note that creatively uses the title names of popular video games, like Uncharted, Call of Duty, Halo and Borderlands, among others, to replace common words in a note that aims to clarify the relationship between “player one” and “player two”.
Given this note, would you accept this “player two” into your life? I know I would.
- 8 Long Press Tips for Safari on iOS that will change the way you web surf - 11 July, 2018
- Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker Dark Side version is a Sith Lord masterpiece - 6 July, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold July 2018: Cacti, Squares, Fighters & Splinter Cell - 5 July, 2018
- Jurassic World Evolution bites off more than it can chew [Review] - 25 June, 2018
- Halo Infinite teaser hints at what is to come for Master Chief - 11 June, 2018
- E3 2018 Press Conference Times and Where to Watch (South Africa) - 9 June, 2018
- Confirmed List of Jurassic World Evolution Dinosaurs – something for everyone - 7 June, 2018
- Frontier is giving away a gorgeous Jurassic World Xbox One X at E3 2018 - 7 June, 2018
- Big Bang Theory’s Kevin Sussmen confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 7 June, 2018
- Rush Esports 2018: Venue, Event and Tournament Information - 2 June, 2018