From a Pokêmon inspired rose and exploring the sound a kiss makes, through to Star Wars cards and discovering that kissing is good for you, geeks and gamers have proven that they can be immeasurably creative when it comes to romance.
Another excellent example comes in the form of a very thoughtful
ransom note that creatively uses the title names of popular video games, like Uncharted, Call of Duty, Halo and Borderlands, among others, to replace common words in a note that aims to clarify the relationship between “player one” and “player two”.
Given this note, would you accept this “player two” into your life? I know I would.
- Retro Rogue One VHS Commercial is a Throwback to the 80s - 27 March, 2017
- ‘Homework can wait, the City can’t’ in new Spider-Man Homecoming Posters - 27 March, 2017
- Sony is FINALLY adding External HDD Support to PlayStation 4 - 6 February, 2017
- Fan-Made Star Wars: The Last Jedi Announcement Trailer - 31 January, 2017
- Marvel and Square Enix Partner to Create New Superhero Games - 27 January, 2017
- Nintendo Switch Pricing and Availability Confirmed for South Africa - 27 January, 2017
- Xbox Games with Gold for February 2017 - 24 January, 2017
- Official Title, Release Date & First Poster for Star Wars Episode VIII Revealed - 23 January, 2017
- Sign Up today for the PlayStation 4 System Software Beta Program - 17 January, 2017
- The Nintendo Switch Online Service is a Paid Online Gaming Service - 17 January, 2017