From a Pokêmon inspired rose and exploring the sound a kiss makes, through to Star Wars cards and discovering that kissing is good for you, geeks and gamers have proven that they can be immeasurably creative when it comes to romance.
Another excellent example comes in the form of a very thoughtful
ransom note that creatively uses the title names of popular video games, like Uncharted, Call of Duty, Halo and Borderlands, among others, to replace common words in a note that aims to clarify the relationship between “player one” and “player two”.
Given this note, would you accept this “player two” into your life? I know I would.
- You won’t believe what happens when you call Two Point Hospital! - 18 January, 2018
- Theme Hospital is being reborn as Two Point Hospital - 18 January, 2018
- Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One X patch is live: Native 4K, 30FPS, Enhanced Visuals - 17 January, 2018
- Happy Holidays from the Vamers Crew [Year in Review 2017] - 24 December, 2017
- Xbox One X: the best and most powerful Xbox yet [Review] - 11 December, 2017
- Logitech’s UE Wonderboom is a great summer party companion [Review] - 7 December, 2017
- Win a #VamersChristmas Xbox One Hamper (valued at R12 000) - 4 December, 2017
- Win a #VamersChristmas PlayStation 4 Hamper (valued at R8500) - 4 December, 2017
- Win 1 of 3 #VamersChristmas Nintendo Hampers (each valued at R2500) - 4 December, 2017
- Win R30 000 in prizes with #VamersChristmas 2017 - 4 December, 2017