From a Pokêmon inspired rose and exploring the sound a kiss makes, through to Star Wars cards and discovering that kissing is good for you, geeks and gamers have proven that they can be immeasurably creative when it comes to romance.
Another excellent example comes in the form of a very thoughtful
ransom note that creatively uses the title names of popular video games, like Uncharted, Call of Duty, Halo and Borderlands, among others, to replace common words in a note that aims to clarify the relationship between “player one” and “player two”.
Given this note, would you accept this “player two” into your life? I know I would.
- Live-Action Anthem Conviction trailer from Neill Blomkamp is mesmerising - 15 February, 2019
- Playlist: Deadpool Valentine’s Day – Best Pound Town Tunes - 14 February, 2019
- TED Talks Morning: the best way to start your day - 8 February, 2019
- Anthem Hands-on preview: 3 Reasons to Get Excited - 4 February, 2019
- Xbox Live Cross-Platform details, coming to iOS, Android & Switch - 4 February, 2019
- Jedi Hairdresser cuts hair with Laser Lightsaber - 31 January, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold February 2019: Assassins, Bombs and Jedis - 31 January, 2019
- Florence Review: Beautiful Journey about the Complexities of Love - 30 January, 2019
- Anthem PC Specs: what do you need to run the game? - 24 January, 2019
- Anthem Demo: where and how to play before launch? - 23 January, 2019