From a Pokêmon inspired rose and exploring the sound a kiss makes, through to Star Wars cards and discovering that kissing is good for you, geeks and gamers have proven that they can be immeasurably creative when it comes to romance.
Another excellent example comes in the form of a very thoughtful
ransom note that creatively uses the title names of popular video games, like Uncharted, Call of Duty, Halo and Borderlands, among others, to replace common words in a note that aims to clarify the relationship between “player one” and “player two”.
Given this note, would you accept this “player two” into your life? I know I would.
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits scene? Yes, there is one. - 29 November, 2018
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018
- Spider senses tingling? You might have won our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] comp. - 8 October, 2018
- Overwatch headwear now available at Vamers Store - 4 October, 2018