From a Pokêmon inspired rose and exploring the sound a kiss makes, through to Star Wars cards and discovering that kissing is good for you, geeks and gamers have proven that they can be immeasurably creative when it comes to romance.
Another excellent example comes in the form of a very thoughtful
ransom note that creatively uses the title names of popular video games, like Uncharted, Call of Duty, Halo and Borderlands, among others, to replace common words in a note that aims to clarify the relationship between “player one” and “player two”.
Given this note, would you accept this “player two” into your life? I know I would.
- South African PlayStation Black Friday 2017 Deals Revealed - 14 November, 2017
- Xbox One X UK Launch Exceeds Expectations, 80 000 consoles sold - 14 November, 2017
- Workout like a Sith with Star Wars Gym Equipment - 8 November, 2017
- Pac-Man’s Most Obvious Secret Cannot be Unseen - 8 November, 2017
- Cuphead is a Frustratingly Good Run and Gun Game [Review] - 18 October, 2017
- GLITCHED is South Africa’s newest show about Video Games - 16 October, 2017
- Nintendo Pop-Up Store + Hands-On with Super Mario Odyssey - 15 October, 2017
- Win With Vamers ALIEN DVD & ALIEN: Isolation Game Bundle - 15 October, 2017
- Star Wars Theme Sung entirely by Porgs - 12 October, 2017
- The full-length Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer is here, & it’s mind-blowing! - 10 October, 2017