From a Pokêmon inspired rose and exploring the sound a kiss makes, through to Star Wars cards and discovering that kissing is good for you, geeks and gamers have proven that they can be immeasurably creative when it comes to romance.
Another excellent example comes in the form of a very thoughtful
ransom note that creatively uses the title names of popular video games, like Uncharted, Call of Duty, Halo and Borderlands, among others, to replace common words in a note that aims to clarify the relationship between “player one” and “player two”.
Given this note, would you accept this “player two” into your life? I know I would.
- HP Sprocket Puts Photo Printing in your Pocket [Review] - 20 July, 2017
- Get Your Winter eSports Fix at RUSH, the rAge of eSports - 14 July, 2017
- Attend the Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Premiere with Nu Metro VIP - 14 July, 2017
- Microsoft Introduces New Xbox Avatars, and they are better than ever - 29 June, 2017
- Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Enhanced with Original Xbox Games - 15 June, 2017
- All New Nintendo Switch Pokemon RPG is Coming - 14 June, 2017
- Xbox One X Games Confirmed to Run and Render at Native 4K Ultra HD - 13 June, 2017
- A Way Out Promises Innovative Co-Op Gameplay - 12 June, 2017
- Anthem is a Brand New Open-World Sci-Fi Shooter from BioWare - 12 June, 2017
- Meet the Xbox One X: Microsoft’s smallest and most powerful games console - 12 June, 2017