From a Pokêmon inspired rose and exploring the sound a kiss makes, through to Star Wars cards and discovering that kissing is good for you, geeks and gamers have proven that they can be immeasurably creative when it comes to romance.
Another excellent example comes in the form of a very thoughtful
ransom note that creatively uses the title names of popular video games, like Uncharted, Call of Duty, Halo and Borderlands, among others, to replace common words in a note that aims to clarify the relationship between “player one” and “player two”.
Given this note, would you accept this “player two” into your life? I know I would.
- These Vamers Gifs will give your gif game much needed life - 19 April, 2018
- Win With Vamers: God of War Limited Edition [PS4 Only] - 19 April, 2018
- My Spirit Animal: Kratos – What life is like living with the God of War - 19 April, 2018
- Five actors who could be Kratos in a God of War Movie - 12 April, 2018
- Sea of Thieves is like tasty grog: good, even with a hangover [REVIEW] - 11 April, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold April 2018: Puzzles, Assassins, Space & Cars - 29 March, 2018
- Targus SteelSeries Sniper Backpack: comfortable protection [REVIEW] - 28 March, 2018
- Win with Vamers: Sea of Thieves Be More Pirate Competition - 20 March, 2018
- Support Jengo the game on Fig and be a part of the adventure - 19 March, 2018
- State of Decay 2 Collector’s Edition comes with a literal Thumb Drive - 15 March, 2018