From a Pokêmon inspired rose and exploring the sound a kiss makes, through to Star Wars cards and discovering that kissing is good for you, geeks and gamers have proven that they can be immeasurably creative when it comes to romance.
Another excellent example comes in the form of a very thoughtful
ransom note that creatively uses the title names of popular video games, like Uncharted, Call of Duty, Halo and Borderlands, among others, to replace common words in a note that aims to clarify the relationship between “player one” and “player two”.
Given this note, would you accept this “player two” into your life? I know I would.
- Face ID on the iPhone X is fast, easy to use and seems to ‘just work’ - 13 September, 2017
- Apple introduces the iPhone X with Edge to Edge OLED Display, Face ID and more - 12 September, 2017
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle is now available - 1 September, 2017
- Build Your Own Jurassic Park with Jurassic World Evolution - 29 August, 2017
- Unboxing the Marvel Legends 75th Anniversary Captain America Shield [Video + Giveaway] - 29 August, 2017
- KFC Nail Polish is Finger-Lickin’ Good and Tastes like Chicken - 22 August, 2017
- 4K Enhancements Detailed for Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One X - 22 August, 2017
- Play Jengo at Gamescom 2017 and help Jeff save the Pixelverse - 21 August, 2017
- Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition Revealed and Pre-Orders Now Live - 20 August, 2017
- The Valkyrie Challenge is an All-Woman CS:GO esports event - 25 July, 2017