The conclusion of season four of HBO’s Game of Thrones has left fans with a large Westeros sized hole to fill in terms of gripping entertainment.
Although time can be spent learning how to style hair like the fair maidens of Kings Landing or determining if one could actually survive in Westeros, we would rather follow the creative lead of photographers Phillip and Sue Lauer and cosplay pets as characters from George R. R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire.
Sue and Phillip, both successful designers and photographers, recently took the time to dress up Roxy, Blue and Bono, the couple’s three pugs, as characters from their favourite television series, Game of Thrones.
The photographed results are super adorable and totally geektastic. However, the accompanying video is where the real magic is and perfectly showcases how the pugs of Westeros are ready for war, over the Bone Throne, because dinner is coming. Enjoy!
- Digital Foundry Partners with Microsoft to Reveal Tech Specs of Xbox Project Scorpio - 5 April, 2017
- New Spider-Man Homecoming Trailer Gives Away Everything - 29 March, 2017
- Retro Rogue One VHS Commercial is a Throwback to the 80s - 27 March, 2017
- ‘Homework can wait, the City can’t’ in new Spider-Man Homecoming Posters - 27 March, 2017
- Xbox Games with Gold for April 2017 - 24 March, 2017
- Xbox Games with Gold for March 2017 - 23 February, 2017
- Sony is FINALLY adding External HDD Support to PlayStation 4 - 6 February, 2017
- Fan-Made Star Wars: The Last Jedi Announcement Trailer - 31 January, 2017
- Marvel and Square Enix Partner to Create New Superhero Games - 27 January, 2017
- Nintendo Switch Pricing and Availability Confirmed for South Africa - 27 January, 2017