The conclusion of season four of HBO’s Game of Thrones has left fans with a large Westeros sized hole to fill in terms of gripping entertainment.
Although time can be spent learning how to style hair like the fair maidens of Kings Landing or determining if one could actually survive in Westeros, we would rather follow the creative lead of photographers Phillip and Sue Lauer and cosplay pets as characters from George R. R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire.
Sue and Phillip, both successful designers and photographers, recently took the time to dress up Roxy, Blue and Bono, the couple’s three pugs, as characters from their favourite television series, Game of Thrones.
The photographed results are super adorable and totally geektastic. However, the accompanying video is where the real magic is and perfectly showcases how the pugs of Westeros are ready for war, over the Bone Throne, because dinner is coming. Enjoy!
- Netflix’s Witcher TV Series Will Bring Geralt of Rivia to Life - 19 May, 2017
- Netflix’s GLOW is an 80s Inspired Comedy Series about Wrestling - 15 May, 2017
- Watch the First Trailer for Marvel’s The Gifted, A New X-Men Series - 15 May, 2017
- Experience the Birth of an Alien Xenomorph in Interactive Video - 11 May, 2017
- Expanding Vamers First Play - 11 May, 2017
- LucidSound LS35X is the First Gaming Headset to Use Xbox Wireless Tech. - 10 May, 2017
- Bravado Gaming Wins Share of R1-Million in Samsung CS:GO Championship - 9 May, 2017
- Understanding the Cost of Petrol in South Africa - 9 May, 2017
- Xbox Games with Gold for May 2017 - 1 May, 2017
- Digital Foundry Partners with Microsoft to Reveal Tech Specs of Xbox Project Scorpio - 5 April, 2017