The conclusion of season four of HBO’s Game of Thrones has left fans with a large Westeros sized hole to fill in terms of gripping entertainment.
Although time can be spent learning how to style hair like the fair maidens of Kings Landing or determining if one could actually survive in Westeros, we would rather follow the creative lead of photographers Phillip and Sue Lauer and cosplay pets as characters from George R. R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire.
Sue and Phillip, both successful designers and photographers, recently took the time to dress up Roxy, Blue and Bono, the couple’s three pugs, as characters from their favourite television series, Game of Thrones.
The photographed results are super adorable and totally geektastic. However, the accompanying video is where the real magic is and perfectly showcases how the pugs of Westeros are ready for war, over the Bone Throne, because dinner is coming. Enjoy!
- Cuphead is a Frustratingly Good Run and Gun Game [Review] - 18 October, 2017
- GLITCHED is South Africa’s newest show about Video Games - 16 October, 2017
- Nintendo Pop-Up Store + Hands-On with Super Mario Odyssey - 15 October, 2017
- Win With Vamers ALIEN DVD & ALIEN: Isolation Game Bundle - 15 October, 2017
- Star Wars Theme Sung entirely by Porgs - 12 October, 2017
- The full-length Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer is here, & it’s mind-blowing! - 10 October, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi bookings are now live! - 10 October, 2017
- Jurassic World Evolution’s first in-game footage is Wondrous - 9 October, 2017
- Xbox One X South Africa: Arrives in December with R7499 Pre-Order Price - 6 October, 2017
- Home_Coded puts the Spotlight on Indie Developers at rAge 2017 - 3 October, 2017