The conclusion of season four of HBO’s Game of Thrones has left fans with a large Westeros sized hole to fill in terms of gripping entertainment.
Although time can be spent learning how to style hair like the fair maidens of Kings Landing or determining if one could actually survive in Westeros, we would rather follow the creative lead of photographers Phillip and Sue Lauer and cosplay pets as characters from George R. R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire.
Sue and Phillip, both successful designers and photographers, recently took the time to dress up Roxy, Blue and Bono, the couple’s three pugs, as characters from their favourite television series, Game of Thrones.
The photographed results are super adorable and totally geektastic. However, the accompanying video is where the real magic is and perfectly showcases how the pugs of Westeros are ready for war, over the Bone Throne, because dinner is coming. Enjoy!
- PlayStation 4 Pro 500 Million Limited Edition Celebrates Sony’s Success - 14 August, 2018
- Vikings’ Travis Fimmel confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2018 - 13 August, 2018
- 60 Parsecs! wants you to survive the apocalypse by escaping to space - 6 August, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold August 2018: Forza, For Honor, Space and Mickey - 1 August, 2018
- Ember Ceramic Mug Review: the best coffee mug you will ever use - 30 July, 2018
- Meet The Mountain from Game of Thrones at FIBO Global Fitness Africa - 27 July, 2018
- First South African LEGO Store opens in Sandton City - 26 July, 2018
- American Gods Ricky Whittle and Yetide Badaki confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 26 July, 2018
- Jenny Frison Comic Book Cover Artist confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 26 July, 2018
- 8 Long Press Tips for Safari on iOS that will change the way you web surf - 11 July, 2018