The conclusion of season four of HBO’s Game of Thrones has left fans with a large Westeros sized hole to fill in terms of gripping entertainment.
Although time can be spent learning how to style hair like the fair maidens of Kings Landing or determining if one could actually survive in Westeros, we would rather follow the creative lead of photographers Phillip and Sue Lauer and cosplay pets as characters from George R. R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire.
Sue and Phillip, both successful designers and photographers, recently took the time to dress up Roxy, Blue and Bono, the couple’s three pugs, as characters from their favourite television series, Game of Thrones.
The photographed results are super adorable and totally geektastic. However, the accompanying video is where the real magic is and perfectly showcases how the pugs of Westeros are ready for war, over the Bone Throne, because dinner is coming. Enjoy!
- Belkin Valet Charge Dock Review: Sophisticated Apple Watch Charger - 14 December, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold December 2018: Never Alone in Dragon Age - 1 December, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits scene? Yes, there is one. - 29 November, 2018
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold November 2018: Race the Sun to the Battlefield - 1 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018