Science has already explained why kissing is good for you, but did you know that the sounds used to describe the act of locking lips are portrayed differently around the world?
Courtesy of artist and sometimes “physicist” James Chapman’s latest artwork for Valentine’s Day, you can now surprise your valentine with a ‘kissing sound’ from one of the following languages: English, Chinese, Japanese, French, Portuguese, Spanish and Lithuanian.
Which sound is your favourite?
[Source: James Chapman]
- Live-Action Anthem Conviction trailer from Neill Blomkamp is mesmerising - 15 February, 2019
- Playlist: Deadpool Valentine’s Day – Best Pound Town Tunes - 14 February, 2019
- TED Talks Morning: the best way to start your day - 8 February, 2019
- Anthem Hands-on preview: 3 Reasons to Get Excited - 4 February, 2019
- Xbox Live Cross-Platform details, coming to iOS, Android & Switch - 4 February, 2019
- Jedi Hairdresser cuts hair with Laser Lightsaber - 31 January, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold February 2019: Assassins, Bombs and Jedis - 31 January, 2019
- Florence Review: Beautiful Journey about the Complexities of Love - 30 January, 2019
- Anthem PC Specs: what do you need to run the game? - 24 January, 2019
- Anthem Demo: where and how to play before launch? - 23 January, 2019