Science has already explained why kissing is good for you, but did you know that the sounds used to describe the act of locking lips are portrayed differently around the world?
Courtesy of artist and sometimes “physicist” James Chapman’s latest artwork for Valentine’s Day, you can now surprise your valentine with a ‘kissing sound’ from one of the following languages: English, Chinese, Japanese, French, Portuguese, Spanish and Lithuanian.
Which sound is your favourite?
[Source: James Chapman]
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018
- Spider senses tingling? You might have won our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] comp. - 8 October, 2018
- Overwatch headwear now available at Vamers Store - 4 October, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review: Lara’s Story Comes Full Circle - 26 September, 2018
- Comic Con Africa Interview with SA’s Official Lara Croft: Noelle Adams - 20 September, 2018
- The Sony PlayStation Classic channels the heyday of 3D gaming - 19 September, 2018