After discovering the incredible crossover that is the Xenomorph Rex, I knew that there simply had to be more amazing dinosaur mashups to be found. Thankfully I did not have to look very far, as the answer came in the form of Superhero Dinosaurs.
A Flickr user by the name of d.r3sto has designed and illustrated a fantastic series of dinosaurs depicted as popular superheroes from the Marvel universe.
The Superhero Dinos collection takes Jurassic Park famous dinosaurs like the Tyrannosaurus Rex, Triceratops, Pterodactyl, Brachiosaurus, Stegosaurus, Dilophosaurus and a few others and transforms them into superheroes like the Hulk, Captain America, Storm, Iron Man, Colossus and Gambit, respectively.
The collection features detailed character crossovers overlayed on minimalist backgrounds that have subtle references to the featured superhero’s abilities or place of origin. A nice touch that lends a beautiful graphic comic feel to each print.
- HP Sprocket Puts Photo Printing in your Pocket [Review] - 20 July, 2017
- Get Your Winter eSports Fix at RUSH, the rAge of eSports - 14 July, 2017
- Attend the Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Premiere with Nu Metro VIP - 14 July, 2017
- Microsoft Introduces New Xbox Avatars, and they are better than ever - 29 June, 2017
- Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Enhanced with Original Xbox Games - 15 June, 2017
- All New Nintendo Switch Pokemon RPG is Coming - 14 June, 2017
- Xbox One X Games Confirmed to Run and Render at Native 4K Ultra HD - 13 June, 2017
- A Way Out Promises Innovative Co-Op Gameplay - 12 June, 2017
- Anthem is a Brand New Open-World Sci-Fi Shooter from BioWare - 12 June, 2017
- Meet the Xbox One X: Microsoft’s smallest and most powerful games console - 12 June, 2017