There is no denying that Superheroes and other popular fictional characters use social media. Now imagine if the immediately identifiable features of each character could translate into something as simple as a Facebook like.
That is exactly what the image below hopes to achieve with Facebook’s popular ‘thumbs up’ reimagined as if it belonged to characters such as Superman, Spider-Man, Wolverine and Batman.
- Conan Hilariously Reviews The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - 21 May, 2015
- Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VII Stealth Mode Version Infiltrates Collectors Hearts - 20 May, 2015
- Vamers Game Hub: The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt (2015) - 19 May, 2015
- ‘Go Your Own Way’ in the Official Launch Trailer for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - 19 May, 2015
- Apologies For The Downtime - 15 May, 2015
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt’s Launch Cinematic Offers a Night To Remember - 14 May, 2015
- Apple MacBook Officially Priced for South Africa - 6 May, 2015
- Star Wars Pets: May The Fur Be With You - 5 May, 2015
- iFixIt Tears Down a Jedi Lightsaber - 4 May, 2015
- Microsoft Teases Xbox One Owners with Stunning Star Wars Controllers - 4 May, 2015