There is no denying that Superheroes and other popular fictional characters use social media. Now imagine if the immediately identifiable features of each character could translate into something as simple as a Facebook like.
That is exactly what the image below hopes to achieve with Facebook’s popular ‘thumbs up’ reimagined as if it belonged to characters such as Superman, Spider-Man, Wolverine and Batman.
- Sony has Sold over 30 Million PlayStation 4 Systems Worldwide - 25 November, 2015
- Discover the Legend Within Rise of the Tomb Raider’s TV Trailer - 5 November, 2015
- Make Your Mark with Rise of the Tomb Raider’s Launch Trailer - 5 November, 2015
- Official Character Posters from Star Wars Episode VII The Force Awakens - 5 November, 2015
- BB-8 is the Secret Love Child of R2-D2 and the Imperial Death Star - 5 November, 2015
- Hot Toys Expo South Africa is Here - 29 October, 2015
- Daisy Ridley Reacts Emotionally to the Force - 20 October, 2015
- Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens [Official Full-Length Trailer] - 20 October, 2015
- Raru Celebrates rAge with Weekend Long Specials - 9 October, 2015
- Vamers Game Hub: Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015) - 9 October, 2015