There is no denying that Superheroes and other popular fictional characters use social media. Now imagine if the immediately identifiable features of each character could translate into something as simple as a Facebook like.
That is exactly what the image below hopes to achieve with Facebook’s popular ‘thumbs up’ reimagined as if it belonged to characters such as Superman, Spider-Man, Wolverine and Batman.
- Hideo Kojima Thanks Fans in the Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (Debriefing) - 3 September, 2015
- More Than 75 Million Devices Run Windows 10, and other Facts - 3 September, 2015
- Uncharted 4 Release Date Announced and Collector’s Editions Detailed - 1 September, 2015
- New Xbox One Elite Bundle has 1TB-Hybrid SSHD and Elite Controller - 31 August, 2015
- Harry Potter as a Teenage Comedy - 28 August, 2015
- YouTube Gaming. Why Join Them When You Can Beat Them? - 28 August, 2015
- Thinking Outside the Square, Instagram Now Supports Landscape and Portrait Photography - 28 August, 2015
- EISA Crowns the Huawei P8 as 2015’s Best Consumer Smartphone - 21 August, 2015
- Come to the Dark Side with the Limited Edition Darth Vader PlayStation 4 - 18 August, 2015
- 1TB PlayStation 4 Now Available - 18 August, 2015