There is no denying that Superheroes and other popular fictional characters use social media. Now imagine if the immediately identifiable features of each character could translate into something as simple as a Facebook like.
That is exactly what the image below hopes to achieve with Facebook’s popular ‘thumbs up’ reimagined as if it belonged to characters such as Superman, Spider-Man, Wolverine and Batman.
- Vamers Game Hub: Dishonored 2 (2016) - 20 October, 2016
- Win With Vamers: Copy of Rise of the Tomb Raider for PS4 & Xbox One - 18 October, 2016
- Virtual Reality Goes Big at rAge 2016 courtesy of Blue Ocean VR - 6 October, 2016
- Are you ready to #EscapeToPlanetrAge? - 6 October, 2016
- Vamers Game Hub: rAge Expo 2016 - 1 October, 2016
- Vamers Game Hub: Gears of War 4 (2016) - 1 October, 2016
- Did You Win a R1000 Raru Voucher in our Cadbury Bubbly Competition? - 30 September, 2016
- Gears of War 4 Prologue Video Showcases New Gameplay - 29 September, 2016
- Pottermore Now Lets You Discover Your Patronus - 22 September, 2016
- Gears of War 4 Launch Trailer is Fearsome - 20 September, 2016