There is no denying that Superheroes and other popular fictional characters use social media. Now imagine if the immediately identifiable features of each character could translate into something as simple as a Facebook like.
That is exactly what the image below hopes to achieve with Facebook’s popular ‘thumbs up’ reimagined as if it belonged to characters such as Superman, Spider-Man, Wolverine and Batman.
- Batman’s Band of Metalheads Are Back in BATMETAL RETURNS - 25 July, 2016
- Wonder Woman (2017) Official Comic-Con Trailer - 25 July, 2016
- Justice League, Part 1 (2017) Official Comic-Con Trailer - 25 July, 2016
- Telkom’s DGL Masters Dota 2 Tournament: Live Stream and Details - 22 July, 2016
- Xbox Games with Gold for July 2016 - 1 July, 2016
- Vamers Game Hub: Electronics and Gaming Expo (2016) - 28 June, 2016
- Win a Share of Over R110k in the EGE eSports Arena - 28 June, 2016
- Sea of Thieves Lets You Roam the Oceans with Your Friends as a Pirate - 17 June, 2016
- EGE to Host Cosplay Contest with R5000 Cash Prize - 17 June, 2016
- Inside is the Long-Awaited Follow-Up to Acclaimed Hit, Limbo - 17 June, 2016