There is no denying that Superheroes and other popular fictional characters use social media. Now imagine if the immediately identifiable features of each character could translate into something as simple as a Facebook like.
That is exactly what the image below hopes to achieve with Facebook’s popular ‘thumbs up’ reimagined as if it belonged to characters such as Superman, Spider-Man, Wolverine and Batman.
- PlayStation 4 Pro: Impressively Unimpressive [Review] - 8 December, 2016
- YouTube Copyright Claim Muted The Game Awards 2016 - 2 December, 2016
- Icy Roads Ahead in Forza Horizon 3 Blizzard Mountain DLC - 1 December, 2016
- Epson Launches New Range of FHD and 4K Home-Cinema Projectors - 30 November, 2016
- Watch The Game Awards 2016 Right Here - 28 November, 2016
- Best Online Black Friday Deals for the Xbox One and the PlayStation 4 - 24 November, 2016
- Watch the #VCrewZA Get Scared Witless in Outlast 2 (Demo) Playthrough - 16 November, 2016
- YouTube Officially Supports HDR to Make 4K Videos Pop - 10 November, 2016
- Win With Vamers: Movie Tickets to Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - 9 November, 2016
- Win a Magical Family Trip to the Harry Potter Studio Tour in London with M-Net Movies - 7 November, 2016