There is no denying that Superheroes and other popular fictional characters use social media. Now imagine if the immediately identifiable features of each character could translate into something as simple as a Facebook like.
That is exactly what the image below hopes to achieve with Facebook’s popular ‘thumbs up’ reimagined as if it belonged to characters such as Superman, Spider-Man, Wolverine and Batman.
- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2016 - 25 May, 2016
- Are You Fallout 4’s Kind of S.P.E.C.I.A.L.? - 25 May, 2016
- Overwatch is now Live on all Platforms! - 24 May, 2016
- Overwatch Animated Shorts Are Outstanding Visual Accomplishments - 22 May, 2016
- These are the Official Posters for Assassin’s Creed (2016) - 20 May, 2016
- First Official Trailer for Assassin’s Creed (2016) Movie - 20 May, 2016
- Here is the First Trailer for the MacGyver Reboot - 20 May, 2016
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Now Available - 20 May, 2016
- Vamers Movie Hub: X-Men: Apocalypse (2016) - 19 May, 2016
- X-Men: Apocalypse (2016) Captures the 80s Style of the Comics - 18 May, 2016