There is no denying that Superheroes and other popular fictional characters use social media. Now imagine if the immediately identifiable features of each character could translate into something as simple as a Facebook like.
That is exactly what the image below hopes to achieve with Facebook’s popular ‘thumbs up’ reimagined as if it belonged to characters such as Superman, Spider-Man, Wolverine and Batman.
- The Hunt For the Truth Begins in Halo 5’s Newest Advertisement - 5 October, 2015
- Halo 5 Guardians Limited Collectors Edition Detailed and Where to Buy - 3 October, 2015
- A Brief History of Petty Officer John 117 [Halo CE – Halo 4] - 2 October, 2015
- Master Chief is Dead in the latest Live-Action Halo 5: Guardians TV Commercial - 30 September, 2015
- Vamers Game Hub: Halo 5 Guardians (2015) - 30 September, 2015
- Locke Versus Master Chief, who is the villain? #HuntTheTruth with Halo 5: Guardians - 25 September, 2015
- Artist Imagines Dogs as Superheroes from the Marvel Universe - 23 September, 2015
- You Will Not Believe How This Gamer Asked Out Her Boyfriend - 22 September, 2015
- Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III Stealth Mode Version is Gorgeously Azure - 10 September, 2015
- Three New Posters for Star Wars: The Force Awakens - 7 September, 2015