There is no denying that Superheroes and other popular fictional characters use social media. Now imagine if the immediately identifiable features of each character could translate into something as simple as a Facebook like.
That is exactly what the image below hopes to achieve with Facebook’s popular ‘thumbs up’ reimagined as if it belonged to characters such as Superman, Spider-Man, Wolverine and Batman.
- Ordering at Starbucks: A Guide to Starbucks Lingo - 21 April, 2016
- First Starbucks in South Africa Opens this Thursday [21/04/16] - 18 April, 2016
- Take a 360° Tour of the Game of Thrones Title Sequence - 14 April, 2016
- Official Posters Released for Marvel’s Doctor Strange - 13 April, 2016
- Vamers Movie Hub: Marvel’s Doctor Strange (2016) - 9 April, 2016
- Quantum Break [Review] : Save Time, Save the World - 5 April, 2016
- Vamers Movie Hub: Marvel’s Cinematic Universe - 2 April, 2016
- Win With Vamers: Quantum Break Branded Watch - 1 April, 2016
- Bruce Wayne is a True Techie in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - 31 March, 2016
- Batman Knocks Out Alfred in Second Teaser Trailer for The Lego Batman Movie - 29 March, 2016