There is no denying that Superheroes and other popular fictional characters use social media. Now imagine if the immediately identifiable features of each character could translate into something as simple as a Facebook like.
That is exactly what the image below hopes to achieve with Facebook’s popular ‘thumbs up’ reimagined as if it belonged to characters such as Superman, Spider-Man, Wolverine and Batman.
- Nvidia GeForce Now Brings High-End Gaming to Mac - 10 January, 2017
- Happy Holidays from the Vamers Crew [Year in Review] - 24 December, 2016
- Did You Win With Vamers in our Rise of the Tomb Raider Competition? - 15 December, 2016
- PlayStation 4 Pro: Impressively Unimpressive [Review] - 8 December, 2016
- Here are the Nominees and Winners of The Game Awards 2016 - 2 December, 2016
- YouTube Copyright Claim Muted The Game Awards 2016 - 2 December, 2016
- Icy Roads Ahead in Forza Horizon 3 Blizzard Mountain DLC - 1 December, 2016
- Epson Launches New Range of FHD and 4K Home-Cinema Projectors - 30 November, 2016
- Watch The Game Awards 2016 Right Here - 28 November, 2016
- Best Online Black Friday Deals for the Xbox One and the PlayStation 4 - 24 November, 2016