KFC Japan recently relaunched the popular Krusher series of smoothies in a truly psychedelic fashion.
The new KFC Krusher campaign also stars Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, who is one of Japan’s biggest pop stars and whom Vamers has featured before here.
The new campaign is typically Japanese in that it is balls-to-the-walls crazy with imagery that, according to Kotaku, can actually make you ill enough to vomit. Strange that a campaign would utilise such stomach churning imagery when one considers that the campaign is for a food product. I must be honest, I actually became a tad queasy while working with the images for this post.
You can watch the latest video advertisement for KFC Japan’s Krushers below or click here to view the website and let your head spin.
- Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones Now Available in South Africa - 15 January, 2019
- Playlist: Into the Spider-Verse’s Kingpin – A Sinisterly Poignant Villain - 17 December, 2018
- Belkin Valet Charge Dock Review: Sophisticated Apple Watch Charger - 14 December, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold December 2018: Never Alone in Dragon Age - 1 December, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits scene? Yes, there is one. - 29 November, 2018
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold November 2018: Race the Sun to the Battlefield - 1 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018