KFC Japan recently relaunched the popular Krusher series of smoothies in a truly psychedelic fashion.
The new KFC Krusher campaign also stars Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, who is one of Japan’s biggest pop stars and whom Vamers has featured before here.
The new campaign is typically Japanese in that it is balls-to-the-walls crazy with imagery that, according to Kotaku, can actually make you ill enough to vomit. Strange that a campaign would utilise such stomach churning imagery when one considers that the campaign is for a food product. I must be honest, I actually became a tad queasy while working with the images for this post.
You can watch the latest video advertisement for KFC Japan’s Krushers below or click here to view the website and let your head spin.
- These Vamers Gifs will give your gif game much needed life - 19 April, 2018
- Win With Vamers: God of War Limited Edition [PS4 Only] - 19 April, 2018
- My Spirit Animal: Kratos – What life is like living with the God of War - 19 April, 2018
- Five actors who could be Kratos in a God of War Movie - 12 April, 2018
- Sea of Thieves is like tasty grog: good, even with a hangover [REVIEW] - 11 April, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold April 2018: Puzzles, Assassins, Space & Cars - 29 March, 2018
- Targus SteelSeries Sniper Backpack: comfortable protection [REVIEW] - 28 March, 2018
- Win with Vamers: Sea of Thieves Be More Pirate Competition - 20 March, 2018
- Support Jengo the game on Fig and be a part of the adventure - 19 March, 2018
- State of Decay 2 Collector’s Edition comes with a literal Thumb Drive - 15 March, 2018