KFC Japan recently relaunched the popular Krusher series of smoothies in a truly psychedelic fashion.
The new KFC Krusher campaign also stars Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, who is one of Japan’s biggest pop stars and whom Vamers has featured before here.
The new campaign is typically Japanese in that it is balls-to-the-walls crazy with imagery that, according to Kotaku, can actually make you ill enough to vomit. Strange that a campaign would utilise such stomach churning imagery when one considers that the campaign is for a food product. I must be honest, I actually became a tad queasy while working with the images for this post.
You can watch the latest video advertisement for KFC Japan’s Krushers below or click here to view the website and let your head spin.
- HP Sprocket Puts Photo Printing in your Pocket [Review] - 20 July, 2017
- Get Your Winter eSports Fix at RUSH, the rAge of eSports - 14 July, 2017
- Attend the Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Premiere with Nu Metro VIP - 14 July, 2017
- Microsoft Introduces New Xbox Avatars, and they are better than ever - 29 June, 2017
- Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Enhanced with Original Xbox Games - 15 June, 2017
- All New Nintendo Switch Pokemon RPG is Coming - 14 June, 2017
- Xbox One X Games Confirmed to Run and Render at Native 4K Ultra HD - 13 June, 2017
- A Way Out Promises Innovative Co-Op Gameplay - 12 June, 2017
- Anthem is a Brand New Open-World Sci-Fi Shooter from BioWare - 12 June, 2017
- Meet the Xbox One X: Microsoft’s smallest and most powerful games console - 12 June, 2017