In four days, we will be able to get our hands on one of the most anticipated and exciting games of 2013. In a little under 96 hours, the new Tomb Raider video game from Crystal Dynamics will hit store shelves. On Tuesday 5th march 2013, Lara Croft will be #Reborn.
“Be Bold. Be Courageous. Be Strong. There is a survivor in all of us”.
My excitement to begin a new journey with a fledgling Lara, and watch her become the Croft we know her to be, has made my excitement for this game almost palpable.
To coincide with the imminent release of Lara Croft’s newest adventure, a brand new trailer for the new Tomb Raider reboot has gone live online and is embedded below for your viewing pleasure.
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018
- Spider senses tingling? You might have won our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] comp. - 8 October, 2018
- Overwatch headwear now available at Vamers Store - 4 October, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review: Lara’s Story Comes Full Circle - 26 September, 2018
- Comic Con Africa Interview with SA’s Official Lara Croft: Noelle Adams - 20 September, 2018