Blizzard Entertainment is one of only a handful of developers who always try to bring fans great deals over Black Friday. The company likes to make sure its players are always up to date with the latest and greatest releases they on offer, whether it be through the joint Activision Blizzard venture or Blizzard’s own properties. This is especially great considering the highly competitive fan bases surrounding their games. They are essentially the kings and queens of esport, after all!
Blizzard says the deals extend to gifts as well! This means anyone willing to buy digital gifts for their friends can also take advantage of these deals. This is perfect for the upcoming holiday season.
Without further ado, here are the Blizzard Black Friday 2019 deals:
World of Warcraft
Get 50% off the following:
- Battle for Azeroth (Standard Edition, Digital Deluxe Edition, or Digital Deluxe Upgrade)
- Battle for Azeroth Digital Deluxe Items
- Legion Digital Deluxe Items
- Warlords of Draenor Digital Deluxe Items
New to World of Warcraft? As an extra bonus, from now through to 6 January 2020, new players can save 50% on the first month of a new World of Warcraft subscription. A typical subscription includes access to both World of Warcraft and World of Warcraft Classic.
Unfortunately, subscriptions to World of Warcraft do not include the most recent playable expansion, which is sold separately.
The world could always use more heroes, and it never hurts to save the world with friends!
- Overwatch Standard Edition (PC only): 25% off
- Overwatch Legendary Edition (PC only): 50% off
As an added bonus, there is currently a free trial running through to 4 December 2019 on all versions of Overwatch. Do not hold off too long if you like the game, however, as these deals are time sensitive.
Save up to 50% on a wide variety of StarCraft II campaigns and announcers. The Blizzard Store has a whole lot of options for you to peruse!
StarCraft: Remastered is also getting the Black Friday treatment, with 50% off the game, 40% off the StarCraft: Remastered and StarCraft: Cartooned bundle, 25% off the Cartooned upgrade, and up to 30% off announcers.
From now, through to 9 December 2019, all Hearthstone Heroes are just $6.99 USD per hero. Now is your chance to add Magni, Alleria, Medivh and more to your Hero collection.
- Diablo III: Up to 50% off
- Reaper of Souls™: Up to 50% off
- Battle Chest: Up to 33% off
- Rise of the Necromancer™: Up to 33% off
- Eternal Collection: Up to 25% off
Heroes of the Storm
- Welcome to the Nexus Bundle: Up to 30% off
- Heroic Reinforcements Bundle: Up to 30% off
- 360-day Stim Pack: 33% off (available in-game only)
Call of Duty
Get ready to answer the Call of Duty with these great deals.
- Modern Warfare Standard Edition: 17% off*
- Modern Warfare Operator Edition: 20% off
- Modern Warfare Operator Enhanced Edition: 20% off
- Black Ops 4: 60% off
- Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe: 50% off
- Black Ops 4 Battle Edition: 50% offBlack Ops 4 Black Ops Pass: 60% off
These Blizzard Black Friday 2019 deals are great for anyone who wants a part of the action, however, the dates for all the deals are somewhat inconsistent. Call of Duty goes back to normal pricing on 4 December 2019, whereas Hearthstone, Diablo, and Heroes of the Storm will remain on special until the 2 December 2019. The Overwatch deal also ends on the second, but the free trial will carry through to the fourth of December. This tiny bit of confusion is the price to pay when you have multiple different esport-heavy games to handle, I suppose!
Here at Vamers, we are especially big fans of Overwatch and Warcraft. We also reviewed Black Ops 4, and have occasionally delved into World of Warcraft. It is safe to say all games on this list will bring enjoyment.
Junior Editor at Vamers. From Superman to Ironman; Bill Rizer to Sam Fisher and everything in-between, Edward loves it all. He is a Bachelor of Arts student and English Major specialising in Language and Literature. He is an avid writer and casual social networker with a flare for all things tech related.