Are you, perhaps, a Holobunny who wants to take a break while cruising around in space? Finding a new planet to colonise and live on is, after all, very hard work. Well, that is where the Holobunnies: Pause Cafe comes in!
That paragraph above was inspired directly by the press release I received for the game. Admittedly, it immediately caught my attention, and for good reason. Holobunnies: Pause Cafe looks like it will be quite an interesting ride.
To get you up to speed, Holobunnies: Pause Cafe is an up-coming indie-platformer that got green-lit on Steam quite a while back. The game features action-packed two-player brawl modes and old-school boss battles. It even has an endless runner mode! That is basically three games, rolled up into one.
Q-Bit Games are actively developing Holobunnies: Pause Cafe, even with the release right around the corner. They want to get the game as ready as it can be for launch.
— q-bit games (@qbitgames) March 7, 2017
Other games in their arsenal include Machete and 10 Seconds Doctor.
Machete is a side-scrolling 16-bit adventure platformer. In it, you play one of four siblings who have to find out what happened to their eyes. 10 Seconds Doctor was a game made for the 27th Ludum Dare, a theme-based game development event. In it, you must diagnose your patient and treat him…in just 10 seconds! It’s a nice little flash game that had me going for about half an hour or so.
Holobunnies: Pause Cafe is slated for release on 22 March 2017 for PC, MacOS, and Linux. It will launch exclusively on Steam.
- Apple TV Steam Link now available; Play PC games on Apple devices! - 16 May, 2019
- Sniper Elite V2 Remastered Review – The Definitive Sniper Experience - 13 May, 2019
- Overwatch Havana map is now live, includes rum! - 9 May, 2019
- Cricket 19 Demo lets you build your ultimate team right now - 9 May, 2019
- 7 reasons why you should upgrade to Sniper Elite V2 Remastered - 9 May, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 Review – Gorgeous, Fun and Fresh - 7 May, 2019
- Razer Core X Chroma redefines the meaning of RGB in eGPU - 6 May, 2019
- Acer Predator Helios 700 and 300 set new bar for gaming laptops - 6 May, 2019
- 10 Zombie Games To Play (instead of Days Gone) - 25 April, 2019
- Days Gone Review – A cliched and phoned-in open-world zombie game - 25 April, 2019