Telltale Games announced that the second episode of its Batman series, titled Children of Arkham, arrives on 20 September, 2016
Episode 2: Children of Arkham will take place immediately after the events of Episode 1. It will challenge players to unravel an ongoing mystery that involves Gotham’s criminal underworld.
In the game, you get to play as Bruce Wayne, the real-life alter ego of the Batman. The game is rendered to look like a living, breathing comic book. Telltale’s vision of Batman features an award-winning cast of talent including Troy Baker as Bruce Wayne, Travis Willingham as Harvey Dent, Erin Yvette as Vicki Vale, and Enn Reitel as Alfred Pennyworth. Additional cast members include Murphy Guyer as Lieutenant James Gordon, Richard McGonagle as Carmine Falcone and Laura Bailey as Selina Kyle.
Batman: The Telltale Series Episode 1: Realm of Shadows introduced Crowd Play, a new feature that allows an audience to play along with each other. Via Crowd Play, an entire group of people can vote on what choices the player should make. Crowd Play has been announced as an answer to the growing need for interaction during live streams. Telltale encourages Let’s Plays and streams of their games, and Crowd Play only assists in that regard.
Telltale has stated that a recommended maximum of around 22 people is best for the game, however, “thousands” of people will eventually be able to play and vote together during special events. As such, players who attend PAX West [2 – 5 September, 2016] will be able to join the developers where they will be able to experience Children of Arkham in its entirety. The audience will be able to play and vote together with the developers playing the game.
After the episode concludes, Telltale will release the metric behind the player decisions in an attempt to explain the feature even further.
Batman: The Telltale Series – Episode 2: Children of Arkham launches 20 September, 2016, for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.
- Apple TV+ South Africa: Yes, it’s coming! - 12 September, 2019
- Borderlands 3 Unlock – when can you play? - 12 September, 2019
- Greedfall Review: Surpassing Expectations - 10 September, 2019
- WRC 8 Review: Not the Kingslayer fans have been waiting for - 5 September, 2019
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Game of the Year Edition is finally here! - 4 September, 2019
- Acer Swift 5 is the “world’s lightest 14-inch notebook” - 4 September, 2019
- Acer’s Planet9 Esports platform wants to coach gamers into pros - 4 September, 2019
- Los Espookys Season 1 Review: Absurd Comedic Excellence - 2 September, 2019
- Final Fantasy VIII Remastered – Everything you need to know - 29 August, 2019
- MXGP 2019 Review – Dirt Bike King - 27 August, 2019