A United Kingdom born illustrator by the name of Joe Butcher makes the most of his time spent commuting to and from work in a very creative way.
Instead of listening to music or reading a book, Butcher spends his time drawing the visages of cartoon characters that he thinks would best represent the other commuters around him.
The result is a series of photographs that depicts clueless commuters with the heads of fictional characters.
Butcher then tweets the photographs to his followers in an attempt to promote the idea that there is always time for creativity.
Interestingly, Butcher is also the mind behind the brilliant “Texts From Dog“.
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019
- Four Xbox mascots, and their franchises, that need to be revived! - 3 April, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold April 2019: Tech Outcasts on Ghostly Battlefronts - 2 April, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 hands-on preview: Gorgeously Gory - 1 April, 2019