KFC Japan recently relaunched the popular Krusher series of smoothies in a truly psychedelic fashion.
The new KFC Krusher campaign also stars Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, who is one of Japan’s biggest pop stars and whom Vamers has featured before here.
The new campaign is typically Japanese in that it is balls-to-the-walls crazy with imagery that, according to Kotaku, can actually make you ill enough to vomit. Strange that a campaign would utilise such stomach churning imagery when one considers that the campaign is for a food product. I must be honest, I actually became a tad queasy while working with the images for this post.
You can watch the latest video advertisement for KFC Japan’s Krushers below or click here to view the website and let your head spin.
- Cyberpunk 2077 editions detailed – which is best for you? - 12 June, 2019
- Claire’s Sanctuary wants you to save the dinos in Jurassic World Evolution - 3 June, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019