KFC Japan recently relaunched the popular Krusher series of smoothies in a truly psychedelic fashion.
The new KFC Krusher campaign also stars Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, who is one of Japan’s biggest pop stars and whom Vamers has featured before here.
The new campaign is typically Japanese in that it is balls-to-the-walls crazy with imagery that, according to Kotaku, can actually make you ill enough to vomit. Strange that a campaign would utilise such stomach churning imagery when one considers that the campaign is for a food product. I must be honest, I actually became a tad queasy while working with the images for this post.
You can watch the latest video advertisement for KFC Japan’s Krushers below or click here to view the website and let your head spin.
- Win with Vamers: Death Stranding Steelbook - 27 November, 2019
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019
- Medievil Review – Sir Daniel Fortesque is back with a vengeance - 23 October, 2019