Whenever I think about Mary Poppins I am greeted by wonderful memories of my childhood, memories that are accompanied by infantile thoughts of how much fun chimney sweeping could be whilst filled with an insatiable urge to try and fly off the roof with an umbrella.
In all the time since first watching the movie I have never thought of it as anything but a beautiful and wonderful story of “atoning for educability through delicate beauty”, which is what ‘supercalifragilisticexpialidocious’ actually refers to. That is, until now.
Chris Rule and Nick Eckert of YouTube have taken the sweet and enchanting Disney musical and have created a horror themed trailer in the vein of The Exorcist.
The result is… freakishly hilarious.
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019
- Three Reasons why Nespresso is best for Gamers - 17 September, 2019
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019
- Borderlands 3 PC Specs Revealed: how does your PC fair? - 10 September, 2019
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019