The final trailer for Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017) is here! Much like the trailers that precede it, this final trailer is filled to the brim with wild sci-fi action and sublime visuals.
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017) follows the titular Valerian (Dane DeHaan) and his partner Laureline (Cara Delevigne), a team of special operatives in the 28th century who have been charged with maintaining order throughout all human territories in the Universe.
Whilst on assignment, these two unlikely heroes are tasked with a mission to save Alpha, the “city of a thousand planets”. Unbeknownst to the heroes, there is a mystery at the center of Alpha – a dark threat that could endanger not only the city, but also the entire universe. Now it is up to Valerian and Laureline to identify the marauding menace before the Universe comes to an end.
Based on what has been seen before, and the new footage from this final trailer, the film looks insanely good, with lustrous vistas and some truly intense action sequences. I especially adore the a capella of Gangsters Paradise that scores this trailer. It is just so good!
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017) releases on 21st July 2017 (South Africa and the rest of the world).
- Hot Toys Doctor Strange (MMS484) is mystifyingly handsy - 18 May, 2018
- Hot Toys Deadpool (MMS490) collectible is a sexy unicorn lover - 15 May, 2018
- Here are the winners in our Sea Of Thieves Be More Pirate Competition - 7 May, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold May 2018: Solid Snake, Baseball and Cult Classics - 1 May, 2018
- Jason Momoa confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2018 - 24 April, 2018
- These Vamers Gifs will give your gif game much needed life - 19 April, 2018
- Win With Vamers: God of War Limited Edition [PS4 Only] - 19 April, 2018
- My Spirit Animal: Kratos – What life is like living with the God of War - 19 April, 2018
- Five actors who could be Kratos in a God of War Movie - 12 April, 2018
- Sea of Thieves is like tasty grog: good, even with a hangover [REVIEW] - 11 April, 2018