The final trailer for Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017) is here! Much like the trailers that precede it, this final trailer is filled to the brim with wild sci-fi action and sublime visuals.
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017) follows the titular Valerian (Dane DeHaan) and his partner Laureline (Cara Delevigne), a team of special operatives in the 28th century who have been charged with maintaining order throughout all human territories in the Universe.
Whilst on assignment, these two unlikely heroes are tasked with a mission to save Alpha, the “city of a thousand planets”. Unbeknownst to the heroes, there is a mystery at the center of Alpha – a dark threat that could endanger not only the city, but also the entire universe. Now it is up to Valerian and Laureline to identify the marauding menace before the Universe comes to an end.
Based on what has been seen before, and the new footage from this final trailer, the film looks insanely good, with lustrous vistas and some truly intense action sequences. I especially adore the a capella of Gangsters Paradise that scores this trailer. It is just so good!
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017) releases on 21st July 2017 (South Africa and the rest of the world).
- The Valkyrie Challenge is an All-Woman CS:GO esports event - 25 July, 2017
- HP Sprocket Puts Photo Printing in your Pocket [Review] - 20 July, 2017
- Get Your Winter eSports Fix at RUSH, the rAge of eSports - 14 July, 2017
- Attend the Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Premiere with Nu Metro VIP - 14 July, 2017
- Microsoft Introduces New Xbox Avatars, and they are better than ever - 29 June, 2017
- Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Enhanced with Original Xbox Games - 15 June, 2017
- All New Nintendo Switch Pokemon RPG is Coming - 14 June, 2017
- Xbox One X Games Confirmed to Run and Render at Native 4K Ultra HD - 13 June, 2017
- A Way Out Promises Innovative Co-Op Gameplay - 12 June, 2017
- Anthem is a Brand New Open-World Sci-Fi Shooter from BioWare - 12 June, 2017