There is no denying that I am a massive fan of Harry Potter. I have attended multiple book launches and have read all of the books (multiple times). I have watched all of the movies. I have all sorts of memorabilia from the franchise (wands, Time-Turner cufflinks, replica bottle of Felix Felicis, replica coins from Gringotts, Sorting Hat pen holder… you get the idea). I even concoted my very own recipe for Butter Beer – which is honestly quite good, and you should give it a try if you have not yet done so.
I have also been extremely privileged and lucky to have had the opportunity to visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in California, as well as The Harry Potter Studio Tour in London – each different yet magically unforgettable. The latter experiences were extraordinary, and literally allowed me, a fan of Harry Potter, to basically “live the dream”. With this in mind, I have some incredible news.
The tour is absolutely phenomenal and is, without a doubt, a highlight for any self-confessed fan of Harry Potter. For those who may not know, the Harry Potter Studio Tour only includes sets, props and costumes that were actually created for or used in the production of the Harry Potter film series. Sets like the Great Hall, Dumbledore’s Office, Diagon Alley, the Ministry of Magic, Gryffindor Common Room, Hagrid’s Hut and a 1:24 scale model of Hogwarts Castle – all of these sets, and so much more, are a part of the tour. It is honestly a sensational experience and I could not recommend it highly enough to fans of Harry Potter.
In order to stand a chance of winning, all you need to do is visit the M-Net Movies website (just click/tap this highlighted paragraph) and fill in the answer to the relevant question. That is all there is to it. The question changes daily, but you can enter as many times as you like.
In addition to the excellent competition above, Vamers is also giving away five (5) sets of tickets to the pre-screening of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016). The competition is open to all Harry Potter fans in Johannesburg. Simply visit this post here to learn how to enter.
Vamers is privileged to acknowledge that this post has been sponsored by M-Net Movies and fully adheres to the terms and conditions set forth in our Transparency Policy.
- 8 Long Press Tips for Safari on iOS that will change the way you web surf - 11 July, 2018
- Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker Dark Side version is a Sith Lord masterpiece - 6 July, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold July 2018: Cacti, Squares, Fighters & Splinter Cell - 5 July, 2018
- Jurassic World Evolution bites off more than it can chew [Review] - 25 June, 2018
- Halo Infinite teaser hints at what is to come for Master Chief - 11 June, 2018
- E3 2018 Press Conference Times and Where to Watch (South Africa) - 9 June, 2018
- Confirmed List of Jurassic World Evolution Dinosaurs – something for everyone - 7 June, 2018
- Frontier is giving away a gorgeous Jurassic World Xbox One X at E3 2018 - 7 June, 2018
- Big Bang Theory’s Kevin Sussmen confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 7 June, 2018
- Rush Esports 2018: Venue, Event and Tournament Information - 2 June, 2018