There are few video game franchises that can rival the success of Tomb Raider. Lara Croft has been brought to life in over 16 video games (and that doe not include mobile or spin off series), two feature films, comic books, novels and even theme park rides.
Now, in Lara Croft’s latest adventure, the young explorer is taken to literal new highs and lows as the tomb raiding explorer finds herself on a new, dangerous adventure in Rise of the Tomb Raider.
The latest trailer for the game, titled “Descent into Legend”, offers never before seen footage of actual gameplay. Watch as Lara leaps, scales, and fights her way through a host of “beautifully hostile environments” that await players in the new game. The trailer also gives viewers a look at some of the game’s environmental puzzles, which Crystal Dynamic’s promises to be more elaborate in scale and numerous than in previous titles.
Prepare to descend into legend with Rise of the Tomb Raider when the game launches on the 10th November 2015, exclusively on Xbox One and Xbox 360.
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018
- Spider senses tingling? You might have won our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] comp. - 8 October, 2018
- Overwatch headwear now available at Vamers Store - 4 October, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review: Lara’s Story Comes Full Circle - 26 September, 2018