There are few video game franchises that can rival the success of Tomb Raider. Lara Croft has been brought to life in over 16 video games (and that doe not include mobile or spin off series), two feature films, comic books, novels and even theme park rides.
Now, in Lara Croft’s latest adventure, the young explorer is taken to literal new highs and lows as the tomb raiding explorer finds herself on a new, dangerous adventure in Rise of the Tomb Raider.
The latest trailer for the game, titled “Descent into Legend”, offers never before seen footage of actual gameplay. Watch as Lara leaps, scales, and fights her way through a host of “beautifully hostile environments” that await players in the new game. The trailer also gives viewers a look at some of the game’s environmental puzzles, which Crystal Dynamic’s promises to be more elaborate in scale and numerous than in previous titles.
Prepare to descend into legend with Rise of the Tomb Raider when the game launches on the 10th November 2015, exclusively on Xbox One and Xbox 360.
- Oddworld: Soulstorm GDC demo is gorgeous and tantalising - 20 March, 2019
- Bart Simpson becomes an esports star on The Simpsons - 19 March, 2019
- Final Avengers: Endgame trailer spells the end for fan favourite characters - 14 March, 2019
- Elon Musk contributes to Borderlands 3 weapons - 14 March, 2019
- Fan made Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reboot trailer is dark, gritty & sensational - 14 March, 2019
- Pokémon TCG Detective Pikachu Cards are wonderfully photorealistic! - 13 March, 2019
- YouTube Premium South Africa now available! Goodbye adverts! - 13 March, 2019
- Anthem Review – Bold, Beautiful and Brilliant, but Buggy - 6 March, 2019
- Win a Super Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PS4 Pro [South Africa] - 1 March, 2019
- Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PlayStation 4 Pro is lustworthy - 28 February, 2019