American television host and comedian, Conan O’Brien, adores video games. So much so, that he actually has a segment on his self-titled late-night television show, Conan, called Clueless Gamer. As the name implies, the segment sees Conan attempt to play new and, more often than not, high profile video games for a live audience. He is not very good at them, which leads to a lot of funny commentary.
The latest instalment of Clueless Gamer sees Conan go hands-on with The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, the final instalment in The Witcher series from CD Project Red. In Wild Hunt, players once again assume the role of Geralt of Rivia who is on a quest to find an ashen-haired girl who unknowingly holds the power to end the world.
The Witcher series is known for catering to mature audiences who enjoy epic fantasy games, with The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt best described as the result of a sordid love affair between Game of Thrones and Grand Theft Auto – a pretty great combination.
“I got turned on by those feet coming out of the tub… and it’s a dude!” Conan exclaims, early in the video. Given the nature of the game and the audience it caters to, it is no wonder that Conan was an absolute delight to watch as he experienced the game for the first time.
- Live-Action Anthem Conviction trailer from Neill Blomkamp is mesmerising - 15 February, 2019
- Playlist: Deadpool Valentine’s Day – Best Pound Town Tunes - 14 February, 2019
- TED Talks Morning: the best way to start your day - 8 February, 2019
- Anthem Hands-on preview: 3 Reasons to Get Excited - 4 February, 2019
- Xbox Live Cross-Platform details, coming to iOS, Android & Switch - 4 February, 2019
- Jedi Hairdresser cuts hair with Laser Lightsaber - 31 January, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold February 2019: Assassins, Bombs and Jedis - 31 January, 2019
- Florence Review: Beautiful Journey about the Complexities of Love - 30 January, 2019
- Anthem PC Specs: what do you need to run the game? - 24 January, 2019
- Anthem Demo: where and how to play before launch? - 23 January, 2019