The latest trailer for Warner Brothers Interactive Entertainment and NetherRealm Studio’s Mortal Kombat X introduces the Cage family – Sonya Blade, her ex-husband Johnny Cage and their daughter Cassie Cage.
The new trailer encapsulates the turbulent yet entertaining relationship and diverse fighting styles of all three Cage family members.
Series staples Johnny and Sonya are joined by their daughter Cassie, whose fighting style is an amalgamation of the Jean-Claude Van Damme close-range devastation of her father and the nimble and light footed moves of her mother. Cassie also features the ability to dual wield pistols, making her a fearsome new opponent.
Mortal Kombat X arrives on 14 April 2015 for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PC.
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018
- Spider senses tingling? You might have won our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] comp. - 8 October, 2018
- Overwatch headwear now available at Vamers Store - 4 October, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review: Lara’s Story Comes Full Circle - 26 September, 2018
- Comic Con Africa Interview with SA’s Official Lara Croft: Noelle Adams - 20 September, 2018
- The Sony PlayStation Classic channels the heyday of 3D gaming - 19 September, 2018