What started off as merely a gift for a friend, according to designer ShamefulSquid, has bloomed into a surprise entrepreneurial endeavour that makes a perfect gift for any and all fans of the Pokémon franchise.
Although dubbed as the ‘Succulent Monster’, the gorgeous little succulent plant pot bears a striking resemblance to Nintendo’s very first grass starter Pokémon, Bulbasaur.
For only $50, you too can grow your own Bulbasaur. Simply plant a touch of Echeveria and prepare to “catch ’em all”.
- Oddworld: Soulstorm GDC demo is gorgeous and tantalising - 20 March, 2019
- Bart Simpson becomes an esports star on The Simpsons - 19 March, 2019
- Final Avengers: Endgame trailer spells the end for fan favourite characters - 14 March, 2019
- Elon Musk contributes to Borderlands 3 weapons - 14 March, 2019
- Fan made Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reboot trailer is dark, gritty & sensational - 14 March, 2019
- Pokémon TCG Detective Pikachu Cards are wonderfully photorealistic! - 13 March, 2019
- YouTube Premium South Africa now available! Goodbye adverts! - 13 March, 2019
- Anthem Review – Bold, Beautiful and Brilliant, but Buggy - 6 March, 2019
- Win a Super Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PS4 Pro [South Africa] - 1 March, 2019
- Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PlayStation 4 Pro is lustworthy - 28 February, 2019