What started off as merely a gift for a friend, according to designer ShamefulSquid, has bloomed into a surprise entrepreneurial endeavour that makes a perfect gift for any and all fans of the Pokémon franchise.
Although dubbed as the ‘Succulent Monster’, the gorgeous little succulent plant pot bears a striking resemblance to Nintendo’s very first grass starter Pokémon, Bulbasaur.
For only $50, you too can grow your own Bulbasaur. Simply plant a touch of Echeveria and prepare to “catch ’em all”.
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018
- Spider senses tingling? You might have won our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] comp. - 8 October, 2018
- Overwatch headwear now available at Vamers Store - 4 October, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review: Lara’s Story Comes Full Circle - 26 September, 2018