Everyone enjoys a good secret, especially one that makes you feel like a spy. Interestingly, some of the biggest food franchises and independent eateries have “secret menus” with unique and interesting items.
Starbucks, for example, has a Harry Potter themed drink known as the Butterbeer Frappuccino whilst KFC in the USA has a Triple Down, an extra meaty take on the Colonel’s Double Down “burger”.
Naturally, these secret menus are hidden from the general public and are usually only known by a select group of loyal patrons (or to anyone savvy enough to know how to use Google).
The South African fast food chain Chicken Licken has recently joined the illusive club of secret menu vendors with a menu that is hidden in ‘plain sight’.
To access Chicken Licken’s secret menu, simply head on over to the company’s website and do the following once the main page has loaded:
Hold the shift key and type: 1981
Do you know of any other secret menus? Please let us know in the comments if you do.
[Source: Hack The Menu]
- Xbox Game Pass now includes New Releases from Microsoft Studios - 23 January, 2018
- Here is the full list of Nominations for the 90th Academy Awards - 23 January, 2018
- Flixable helps you to find something worth watching on Netflix - 23 January, 2018
- Sexy Ian Malcolm immortalised as Jurassic Park Funko Pop figure - 23 January, 2018
- You won’t believe what happens when you call Two Point Hospital! - 18 January, 2018
- Theme Hospital is being reborn as Two Point Hospital - 18 January, 2018
- Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One X patch is live: Native 4K, 30FPS, Enhanced Visuals - 17 January, 2018
- Happy Holidays from the Vamers Crew [Year in Review 2017] - 24 December, 2017
- Xbox One X: the best and most powerful Xbox yet [Review] - 11 December, 2017
- Logitech’s UE Wonderboom is a great summer party companion [Review] - 7 December, 2017