Everyone enjoys a good secret, especially one that makes you feel like a spy. Interestingly, some of the biggest food franchises and independent eateries have “secret menus” with unique and interesting items.
Starbucks, for example, has a Harry Potter themed drink known as the Butterbeer Frappuccino whilst KFC in the USA has a Triple Down, an extra meaty take on the Colonel’s Double Down “burger”.
Naturally, these secret menus are hidden from the general public and are usually only known by a select group of loyal patrons (or to anyone savvy enough to know how to use Google).
The South African fast food chain Chicken Licken has recently joined the illusive club of secret menu vendors with a menu that is hidden in ‘plain sight’.
To access Chicken Licken’s secret menu, simply head on over to the company’s website and do the following once the main page has loaded:
Hold the shift key and type: 1981
Do you know of any other secret menus? Please let us know in the comments if you do.
[Source: Hack The Menu]
- Oddworld: Soulstorm GDC demo is gorgeous and tantalising - 20 March, 2019
- Bart Simpson becomes an esports star on The Simpsons - 19 March, 2019
- Final Avengers: Endgame trailer spells the end for fan favourite characters - 14 March, 2019
- Elon Musk contributes to Borderlands 3 weapons - 14 March, 2019
- Fan made Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reboot trailer is dark, gritty & sensational - 14 March, 2019
- Pokémon TCG Detective Pikachu Cards are wonderfully photorealistic! - 13 March, 2019
- YouTube Premium South Africa now available! Goodbye adverts! - 13 March, 2019
- Anthem Review – Bold, Beautiful and Brilliant, but Buggy - 6 March, 2019
- Win a Super Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PS4 Pro [South Africa] - 1 March, 2019
- Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PlayStation 4 Pro is lustworthy - 28 February, 2019