Everyone enjoys a good secret, especially one that makes you feel like a spy. Interestingly, some of the biggest food franchises and independent eateries have “secret menus” with unique and interesting items.
Starbucks, for example, has a Harry Potter themed drink known as the Butterbeer Frappuccino whilst KFC in the USA has a Triple Down, an extra meaty take on the Colonel’s Double Down “burger”.
Naturally, these secret menus are hidden from the general public and are usually only known by a select group of loyal patrons (or to anyone savvy enough to know how to use Google).
The South African fast food chain Chicken Licken has recently joined the illusive club of secret menu vendors with a menu that is hidden in ‘plain sight’.
To access Chicken Licken’s secret menu, simply head on over to the company’s website and do the following once the main page has loaded:
Hold the shift key and type: 1981
Do you know of any other secret menus? Please let us know in the comments if you do.
[Source: Hack The Menu]
- Apple introduces the iPhone X with Edge to Edge OLED Display, Face ID and more - 12 September, 2017
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle is now available - 1 September, 2017
- Build Your Own Jurassic Park with Jurassic World Evolution - 29 August, 2017
- Unboxing the Marvel Legends 75th Anniversary Captain America Shield [Video + Giveaway] - 29 August, 2017
- KFC Nail Polish is Finger-Lickin’ Good and Tastes like Chicken - 22 August, 2017
- 4K Enhancements Detailed for Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One X - 22 August, 2017
- Play Jengo at Gamescom 2017 and help Jeff save the Pixelverse - 21 August, 2017
- Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition Revealed and Pre-Orders Now Live - 20 August, 2017
- The Valkyrie Challenge is an All-Woman CS:GO esports event - 25 July, 2017
- HP Sprocket Puts Photo Printing in your Pocket [Review] - 20 July, 2017