Everyone enjoys a good secret, especially one that makes you feel like a spy. Interestingly, some of the biggest food franchises and independent eateries have “secret menus” with unique and interesting items.
Starbucks, for example, has a Harry Potter themed drink known as the Butterbeer Frappuccino whilst KFC in the USA has a Triple Down, an extra meaty take on the Colonel’s Double Down “burger”.
Naturally, these secret menus are hidden from the general public and are usually only known by a select group of loyal patrons (or to anyone savvy enough to know how to use Google).
The South African fast food chain Chicken Licken has recently joined the illusive club of secret menu vendors with a menu that is hidden in ‘plain sight’.
To access Chicken Licken’s secret menu, simply head on over to the company’s website and do the following once the main page has loaded:
Hold the shift key and type: 1981
Do you know of any other secret menus? Please let us know in the comments if you do.
[Source: Hack The Menu]
- HP Sprocket Puts Photo Printing in your Pocket [Review] - 20 July, 2017
- Get Your Winter eSports Fix at RUSH, the rAge of eSports - 14 July, 2017
- Attend the Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Premiere with Nu Metro VIP - 14 July, 2017
- Microsoft Introduces New Xbox Avatars, and they are better than ever - 29 June, 2017
- Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Enhanced with Original Xbox Games - 15 June, 2017
- All New Nintendo Switch Pokemon RPG is Coming - 14 June, 2017
- Xbox One X Games Confirmed to Run and Render at Native 4K Ultra HD - 13 June, 2017
- A Way Out Promises Innovative Co-Op Gameplay - 12 June, 2017
- Anthem is a Brand New Open-World Sci-Fi Shooter from BioWare - 12 June, 2017
- Meet the Xbox One X: Microsoft’s smallest and most powerful games console - 12 June, 2017