Everyone enjoys a good secret, especially one that makes you feel like a spy. Interestingly, some of the biggest food franchises and independent eateries have “secret menus” with unique and interesting items.
Starbucks, for example, has a Harry Potter themed drink known as the Butterbeer Frappuccino whilst KFC in the USA has a Triple Down, an extra meaty take on the Colonel’s Double Down “burger”.
Naturally, these secret menus are hidden from the general public and are usually only known by a select group of loyal patrons (or to anyone savvy enough to know how to use Google).
The South African fast food chain Chicken Licken has recently joined the illusive club of secret menu vendors with a menu that is hidden in ‘plain sight’.
To access Chicken Licken’s secret menu, simply head on over to the company’s website and do the following once the main page has loaded:
Hold the shift key and type: 1981
Do you know of any other secret menus? Please let us know in the comments if you do.
[Source: Hack The Menu]
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018
- Spider senses tingling? You might have won our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] comp. - 8 October, 2018
- Overwatch headwear now available at Vamers Store - 4 October, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review: Lara’s Story Comes Full Circle - 26 September, 2018