Nathan Yaffe and Caldwell tanner of College Humor have created a series of tongue-in-cheek artworks that reenvision ancient Greek gods as modern “gods and goddesses of the Internet”.
The series makes fun of what it is like to be an online denizen of the Internet. For example, if you like to indulge in selfies and other personally pleasurable ‘activities’ then you might appease Faprodite or perhaps you prefer finding memes and using clever wordplay to incite laughter through the works of Artememeis and Aplollo.
However you choose to enjoy the Internet, there is an Internet god or goddess that you most certainly “worship”.
[Source: College Humor]
- These Vamers Gifs will give your gif game much needed life - 19 April, 2018
- Win With Vamers: God of War Limited Edition [PS4 Only] - 19 April, 2018
- My Spirit Animal: Kratos – What life is like living with the God of War - 19 April, 2018
- Five actors who could be Kratos in a God of War Movie - 12 April, 2018
- Sea of Thieves is like tasty grog: good, even with a hangover [REVIEW] - 11 April, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold April 2018: Puzzles, Assassins, Space & Cars - 29 March, 2018
- Targus SteelSeries Sniper Backpack: comfortable protection [REVIEW] - 28 March, 2018
- Win with Vamers: Sea of Thieves Be More Pirate Competition - 20 March, 2018
- Support Jengo the game on Fig and be a part of the adventure - 19 March, 2018
- State of Decay 2 Collector’s Edition comes with a literal Thumb Drive - 15 March, 2018