We previously featured Ned Stark sitting on a Throne of Balloons, but today we present the work of the very talented Jeff Wright, a balloon artist who is currently working as a missionary in an orphanage in Cochabamba, Bolivia.
Jeff was approached by Blinkbox, a British video streaming and rental service, to create the Iron Man armour to celebrate the release of Iron Man 3 on the service. There was a catch though, Jeff had to create the armour using no more than 500 balloons and in less than 10 hours.
Jeff jumped at the challenge and meticulously crafted the legendary yellow and red suit out of 500 balloons and in less than the challenged time of 10 hours – a truly incredible feat.
The Iron Man balloon suit is really cool. I would try and make one, but I have an irrational fear of balloons bursting in my face. You can watch Jeff Wright in all of his balloon building glory below.
- Oddworld: Soulstorm GDC demo is gorgeous and tantalising - 20 March, 2019
- Bart Simpson becomes an esports star on The Simpsons - 19 March, 2019
- Final Avengers: Endgame trailer spells the end for fan favourite characters - 14 March, 2019
- Elon Musk contributes to Borderlands 3 weapons - 14 March, 2019
- Fan made Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reboot trailer is dark, gritty & sensational - 14 March, 2019
- Pokémon TCG Detective Pikachu Cards are wonderfully photorealistic! - 13 March, 2019
- YouTube Premium South Africa now available! Goodbye adverts! - 13 March, 2019
- Anthem Review – Bold, Beautiful and Brilliant, but Buggy - 6 March, 2019
- Win a Super Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PS4 Pro [South Africa] - 1 March, 2019
- Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PlayStation 4 Pro is lustworthy - 28 February, 2019