Below you will find a photograph of a gentleman by the name of Chad Roberts. Chad is, for all accounts, a normal guy with one exception: he has a super beard.
The Amazing Spider-Man beard from above recently allowed Chad to earn top honours at the 2nd Annual Garden State Beard And ‘Stache Competition – yes, it is a real event which is run by the The Garden State Beard & Mustache Society (a legitimate society).
Chad adores his beard so much that he founded, and is currently Minister of Information, of the RVA Beard League; which aims to bring people together to be ‘good facial hair ambassadors’ in their respective communities.
Thankfully, no word if Chad’s ‘spider-sense’ reaches from his ‘drapes’ to his Mary Jane startling ‘carpet’. Either way, Ron Swanson would be proud.
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018
- Spider senses tingling? You might have won our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] comp. - 8 October, 2018
- Overwatch headwear now available at Vamers Store - 4 October, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review: Lara’s Story Comes Full Circle - 26 September, 2018
- Comic Con Africa Interview with SA’s Official Lara Croft: Noelle Adams - 20 September, 2018
- The Sony PlayStation Classic channels the heyday of 3D gaming - 19 September, 2018