Below you will find a photograph of a gentleman by the name of Chad Roberts. Chad is, for all accounts, a normal guy with one exception: he has a super beard.
The Amazing Spider-Man beard from above recently allowed Chad to earn top honours at the 2nd Annual Garden State Beard And ‘Stache Competition – yes, it is a real event which is run by the The Garden State Beard & Mustache Society (a legitimate society).
Chad adores his beard so much that he founded, and is currently Minister of Information, of the RVA Beard League; which aims to bring people together to be ‘good facial hair ambassadors’ in their respective communities.
Thankfully, no word if Chad’s ‘spider-sense’ reaches from his ‘drapes’ to his Mary Jane startling ‘carpet’. Either way, Ron Swanson would be proud.
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Hot Toys 1/4th Scale Infinity Gauntlet - 11 April, 2019
- Four Xbox mascots, and their franchises, that need to be revived! - 3 April, 2019
- Xbox Games with Gold April 2019: Tech Outcasts on Ghostly Battlefronts - 2 April, 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11 hands-on preview: Gorgeously Gory - 1 April, 2019
- Five Mortal Kombat Characters who need to komeback for MK11 - 28 March, 2019
- Epson EcoTank L7160 – Personal photo printing powerhouse - 20 March, 2019
- Oddworld: Soulstorm GDC demo is gorgeous and tantalising - 20 March, 2019