Below you will find a photograph of a gentleman by the name of Chad Roberts. Chad is, for all accounts, a normal guy with one exception: he has a super beard.
The Amazing Spider-Man beard from above recently allowed Chad to earn top honours at the 2nd Annual Garden State Beard And ‘Stache Competition – yes, it is a real event which is run by the The Garden State Beard & Mustache Society (a legitimate society).
Chad adores his beard so much that he founded, and is currently Minister of Information, of the RVA Beard League; which aims to bring people together to be ‘good facial hair ambassadors’ in their respective communities.
Thankfully, no word if Chad’s ‘spider-sense’ reaches from his ‘drapes’ to his Mary Jane startling ‘carpet’. Either way, Ron Swanson would be proud.
- Win With Vamers: Digital Copy of Call of Duty: World War II for PlayStation 4 - 21 November, 2017
- Xbox Black Friday Digital Game Sale Now On + 20 Must Have Games - 20 November, 2017
- South African PlayStation Black Friday 2017 Deals Revealed - 14 November, 2017
- Xbox One X UK Launch Exceeds Expectations, 80 000 consoles sold - 14 November, 2017
- Workout like a Sith with Star Wars Gym Equipment - 8 November, 2017
- Pac-Man’s Most Obvious Secret Cannot be Unseen - 8 November, 2017
- Cuphead is a Frustratingly Good Run and Gun Game [Review] - 18 October, 2017
- GLITCHED is South Africa’s newest show about Video Games - 16 October, 2017
- Nintendo Pop-Up Store + Hands-On with Super Mario Odyssey - 15 October, 2017
- Win With Vamers ALIEN DVD & ALIEN: Isolation Game Bundle - 15 October, 2017