Kissing is a beautiful act, especially when the intention is to convey a feeling of love, caring and adoration. However, have you ever wondered if kissing is good for you? Michael Stevens of Vsauce fame asks and answers this very question.
In what has to be one of the most interesting videos I have had the pleasure of watching on YouTube, Vsauce creator Michael Stevens captures the attention of viewers through an intricately woven scientific tale about the benefits and reasons as to why human beings kiss. His detailed exploration reveals that kissing burns 2-3 calories a minute, releases endorphins and was initially the primary means by which early Homo sapiens would feed their offspring. In short, kissing is good for you.
The video is absolutely worth watching and is embedded below for your convenience.
Created by Michael Stevens, the Vsauce set of channels on YouTube is known for producing videos relating to various scientific topics, as well as gaming, technology and other topics of general interest and is well worth subscribing to. Think of Stevens as the new Bill Nye the Science Guy.
- Confirmed Cross-Play Games for Xbox, PlayStation & Nintendo - 18 January, 2019
- Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones Now Available in South Africa - 15 January, 2019
- Playlist: Into the Spider-Verse’s Kingpin – A Sinisterly Poignant Villain - 17 December, 2018
- Belkin Valet Charge Dock Review: Sophisticated Apple Watch Charger - 14 December, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold December 2018: Never Alone in Dragon Age - 1 December, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits scene? Yes, there is one. - 29 November, 2018
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold November 2018: Race the Sun to the Battlefield - 1 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018