Kissing is a beautiful act, especially when the intention is to convey a feeling of love, caring and adoration. However, have you ever wondered if kissing is good for you? Michael Stevens of Vsauce fame asks and answers this very question.
In what has to be one of the most interesting videos I have had the pleasure of watching on YouTube, Vsauce creator Michael Stevens captures the attention of viewers through an intricately woven scientific tale about the benefits and reasons as to why human beings kiss. His detailed exploration reveals that kissing burns 2-3 calories a minute, releases endorphins and was initially the primary means by which early Homo sapiens would feed their offspring. In short, kissing is good for you.
The video is absolutely worth watching and is embedded below for your convenience.
Created by Michael Stevens, the Vsauce set of channels on YouTube is known for producing videos relating to various scientific topics, as well as gaming, technology and other topics of general interest and is well worth subscribing to. Think of Stevens as the new Bill Nye the Science Guy.
- 8 Long Press Tips for Safari on iOS that will change the way you web surf - 11 July, 2018
- Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker Dark Side version is a Sith Lord masterpiece - 6 July, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold July 2018: Cacti, Squares, Fighters & Splinter Cell - 5 July, 2018
- Jurassic World Evolution bites off more than it can chew [Review] - 25 June, 2018
- Halo Infinite teaser hints at what is to come for Master Chief - 11 June, 2018
- E3 2018 Press Conference Times and Where to Watch (South Africa) - 9 June, 2018
- Confirmed List of Jurassic World Evolution Dinosaurs – something for everyone - 7 June, 2018
- Frontier is giving away a gorgeous Jurassic World Xbox One X at E3 2018 - 7 June, 2018
- Big Bang Theory’s Kevin Sussmen confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 7 June, 2018
- Rush Esports 2018: Venue, Event and Tournament Information - 2 June, 2018