Star Wars day is tomorrow. To help amp up for the geek filled festivities that await us on the weekend, I have this great feel-good news story to share.
Stephanie Kaloi’s little four year old son recently underwent surgery on both of his legs. To help aid his recovery he was given a generic walker for daily use. According to Stephanie, her little boy’s imagination took over and he pretended that his walker was an AT-AT from the Star Wars universe (it is a sign of good parenting when kids of today are aware of Star Wars).
Stephanie and her husband then took the creative initiative to turn their son’s imagination into reality with a custom designed walker that resembles an actual AT-AT. To help bring their child’s imagination to life, the Kaloi’s requested the help of Clone Wars cartoonist and friend, Ben Dewey.
The results of this personal family project are awe inspiring and can be seen below.
[Sources: Offbeat Families]
- GLITCHED is South Africa’s newest show about Video Games - 16 October, 2017
- Nintendo Pop-Up Store + Hands-On with Super Mario Odyssey - 15 October, 2017
- Win With Vamers ALIEN DVD & ALIEN: Isolation Game Bundle - 15 October, 2017
- Star Wars Theme Sung entirely by Porgs - 12 October, 2017
- The full-length Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer is here, & it’s mind-blowing! - 10 October, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi bookings are now live! - 10 October, 2017
- Jurassic World Evolution’s first in-game footage is Wondrous - 9 October, 2017
- Xbox One X South Africa: Arrives in December with R7499 Pre-Order Price - 6 October, 2017
- Home_Coded puts the Spotlight on Indie Developers at rAge 2017 - 3 October, 2017
- Targus and SteelSeries partner to create the Sniper Gaming Backpack - 3 October, 2017