Star Wars day is tomorrow. To help amp up for the geek filled festivities that await us on the weekend, I have this great feel-good news story to share.
Stephanie Kaloi’s little four year old son recently underwent surgery on both of his legs. To help aid his recovery he was given a generic walker for daily use. According to Stephanie, her little boy’s imagination took over and he pretended that his walker was an AT-AT from the Star Wars universe (it is a sign of good parenting when kids of today are aware of Star Wars).
Stephanie and her husband then took the creative initiative to turn their son’s imagination into reality with a custom designed walker that resembles an actual AT-AT. To help bring their child’s imagination to life, the Kaloi’s requested the help of Clone Wars cartoonist and friend, Ben Dewey.
The results of this personal family project are awe inspiring and can be seen below.
[Sources: Offbeat Families]
- 8 Long Press Tips for Safari on iOS that will change the way you web surf - 11 July, 2018
- Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker Dark Side version is a Sith Lord masterpiece - 6 July, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold July 2018: Cacti, Squares, Fighters & Splinter Cell - 5 July, 2018
- Jurassic World Evolution bites off more than it can chew [Review] - 25 June, 2018
- Halo Infinite teaser hints at what is to come for Master Chief - 11 June, 2018
- E3 2018 Press Conference Times and Where to Watch (South Africa) - 9 June, 2018
- Confirmed List of Jurassic World Evolution Dinosaurs – something for everyone - 7 June, 2018
- Frontier is giving away a gorgeous Jurassic World Xbox One X at E3 2018 - 7 June, 2018
- Big Bang Theory’s Kevin Sussmen confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 7 June, 2018
- Rush Esports 2018: Venue, Event and Tournament Information - 2 June, 2018