Prepare for the Zerg rush with StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm, the first expansion pack for Blizzard’s award winning real time strategy (RTS) game, which launched today and is now available for purchase. Two versions of the game exist, a standard version (R399) and a collectors edition (R799).
The second part in a planned trilogy, Heart of the Swarm focusses on the former Queen of Blades and her return to humanity as Sarah Kerrigan, who is voiced by the Cylon-tastic Tricia Helfer. Although she is human again, Kerrigan’s memories of her time as mutant leader of the zerg swarm still linger, fueling her desire to exact revenge on those who have trespassed against her.
The latest expansion to the StarCraft universe features a variety of new and interesting units, for all three alien races, as well as a lengthy list of new gameplay mechanics and tactical opportunities to keep even the most battle hardened of StarCraft players entertained.
StarCraft fans have waited over two and a half years for the Heart of the Swarm expansion and, truth be told, it is about time since Wings of Liberty was starting to become rather stale.
[Please note that Heart of the Swarm is an expansion set and requires StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty to play]
- Belkin Valet Charge Dock Review: Sophisticated Apple Watch Charger - 14 December, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold December 2018: Never Alone in Dragon Age - 1 December, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits scene? Yes, there is one. - 29 November, 2018
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold November 2018: Race the Sun to the Battlefield - 1 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018