A few friends of mine swear by the benefits of Bikram Yoga. From becoming more supple to losing weight and feeling healthier, it would certainly appear to be a worthwhile activity.
Truthfully, the only thing that appeals to me about yoga would be enhancing my flexibility. As it stands, I struggle to touch my toes with my hands without bending my knees. That and the notion of having to move my body into seemingly painful and awkward positions have kept me at bay.
However, my interest in this physical activity has spiked through the advent and discovery of Star Wars Yoga by Matthew Latkiewicz.
Geek enthused people who practice yoga can now say goodbye to moves like ‘Downward Facing Dog’, ‘Revolved Half moon’ and ‘Reverse Warrior’ and instead say hello to ‘Downward Facing Wookie’, ‘Reclined Jabba’ and ‘Advanced TIE Fighter’.
View the Star Wars Yoga video above and gallery below and let us know in the comments if you would try this kind of yoga.
- Comic Con Africa Interview with SA’s Official Lara Croft: Noelle Adams - 20 September, 2018
- The Sony PlayStation Classic channels the heyday of 3D gaming - 19 September, 2018
- Exclusive Hitman 2 interview with IO Interactive’s Theuns Smit - 17 September, 2018
- Unboxing Marvel’s Spider-Man Collector’s Edition & Press Kit - 10 September, 2018
- Win With Vamers a copy of Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] & other goodies - 9 September, 2018
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 Review – Small, slick, sturdy & incredibly fast! - 6 September, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Photo Mode lets you create your own comic covers - 4 September, 2018
- Mayan inspired Custom Shadow of the Tomb Raider Xbox One X is Gorgeous - 4 September, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold September 2018: Prison Architect, Livelock and more - 3 September, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Villains and Friends appear in Relationships Trailer - 30 August, 2018