Adidas is currently embarking on a new advertising campaign to promote the German-based company’s heritage line of casual sports apparel known as Adidas Originals. The aim of the campaign is to get consumers to embrace their originality by wearing Adidas Originals products, which have a unique and old school feel that borrow inspiration from sports fashion styles of the 1940s to 1980s.
The global Adidas Originals campaign has seen large success with international celebrities such as Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Daft Punk, David Beckham and many more lending their support to advertise the brand. In South Africa, the lovely Pippa Tshabalala was chosen to spearhead the localised advertisements for the Trefoil branded line of Adidas Originals merchandise.
Pippa Tshabalala is a South African video games journalist and the former host and pioneer of PlayR and The Verge, two popular South African video games centered television shows. She is a learned individual with two degrees (BA Fine Arts and MA Fine Arts with a specialisation in Digital Animation) from the University of the Witwatersrand and humbly splits her current time between raising her son Elio, producing content for MTV Base Africa and working as a freelance creative consultant.
- GLITCHED is South Africa’s newest show about Video Games - 16 October, 2017
- Nintendo Pop-Up Store + Hands-On with Super Mario Odyssey - 15 October, 2017
- Win With Vamers ALIEN DVD & ALIEN: Isolation Game Bundle - 15 October, 2017
- Star Wars Theme Sung entirely by Porgs - 12 October, 2017
- The full-length Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer is here, & it’s mind-blowing! - 10 October, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi bookings are now live! - 10 October, 2017
- Jurassic World Evolution’s first in-game footage is Wondrous - 9 October, 2017
- Xbox One X South Africa: Arrives in December with R7499 Pre-Order Price - 6 October, 2017
- Home_Coded puts the Spotlight on Indie Developers at rAge 2017 - 3 October, 2017
- Targus and SteelSeries partner to create the Sniper Gaming Backpack - 3 October, 2017