In S02E11, Hans and Edward explore: movies and games to enjoy or avoid; how a Pokemon themed cryptocurrency wants to disrupt the market; the way textual communication between partners changes over time; the impact of the ‘frequency illusion’ through the brain’s tendency to form patterns; ways to keep your caffeine fix fresh when drinking coffee; the health benefits of drinking coffee; ways to keep your prostate healthy; how the products we use are causing men to be born with smaller penises; and so much more!
Some useful timestamps:
[Links not showing? Please visit: https://getlpodcast.com]
- 00:00 – Intro – Welcome to Episode 53!
- 03:30 – Review: Thunder Force
- 08:55 – Review: The Dig
- 11:11 – Review: Wolfwalkers
- 14:25 – Review: Wild Mountain Thyme
- 18:50 – Review: Stowaway
- 27:40 – Media Previews
- 29:00 – Charizard Token
- 35:50 – Textual Love
- 40:25 – Frequency Illusion
- 48:00 – Keep Coffee Interesting
- 58:20 – Healthy Coffee
- 01:06:40 – NSFW: Coffee Aphrodisiac
- 01:08:30 – NSFW: Prostate Health
- 01:18:00 – NSFW: Shrinking Penis
- 01:23:45 – Outro – Thanks for listening!
If you enjoyed, please give us a good rating.
GETL (Get-All) is a podcast about Gaming, Entertainment, Technology & Geek Lifestyle. Hosted by long term geek industry pundits Hans Haupt and Edward Swardt from Vamers.com, this podcast hopes to engage, awe, inspire and educate. Listen today on all major podcast providers and YouTube.