The Nintendo Switch colour range continues to grow! Now you can channel your inner Bob Ross with a brand new Neon Yellow Joy-Con controller and Battery Pack.
The Japanese console giant revealed the Neon Yellow Joy-Con peripherals during their Nintendo Direct live stream. Any fans of the blue and red Joy-Con controllers will be a fan of these. This is the perfect addition to anyone who quickly tires of the same colours on their devices… I know I do!
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) April 12, 2017
In addition to the neon yellow Joy-Con controllers and battery pack, prospective owners will also receive matching neon yellow Joy-Con straps. This way your Joy-Con controllers will not look weird and out-of-place with the grey straps.
While not exactly detailing how much power the battery pack will hold, the company did mention that Joy-Con controllers will have a lot more playtime thanks to it. Nintendo also confirmed that all neon yellow peripherals would release along with Arms on 16 June, 2017.
While not a fan of bright colours, I must admit that the neon yellow Joy-Con controllers look really neat. I think that it is a very good choice for the company and that they should continue this trend of introducing more colours for their new console. I, for one, would like a nice purple Joy-Con next.
- LG Q60 Review – Smart, elegant and capable budget phone - 21 October, 2019
- Grid Review – Glorious Rubber Burning Arcade Racer - 17 October, 2019
- Ultimate Ears Boom 3 and Megaboom 3 Review – Portable Speaker Kings - 16 October, 2019
- Frostpunk: Console Edition Review – Beautiful survival city builder - 10 October, 2019
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Review – Fantastic Survivalist RPG - 4 October, 2019
- Nintendo Switch Lite Review – Crown Prince of Portable Gaming! - 3 October, 2019
- NBA 2K20 Review – Exudes potential, but misses the mark - 1 October, 2019
- Sony Alpha 7R IV Full Frame Mirrorless Camera Launched - 30 September, 2019
- FIFA 20 Review – Volta Football introduces a bright future - 27 September, 2019
- Catch the Republic of Gamers Invitational finals at Vodacom rAge 2019 - 26 September, 2019