The Nintendo Switch colour range continues to grow! Now you can channel your inner Bob Ross with a brand new Neon Yellow Joy-Con controller and Battery Pack.
The Japanese console giant revealed the Neon Yellow Joy-Con peripherals during their Nintendo Direct live stream. Any fans of the blue and red Joy-Con controllers will be a fan of these. This is the perfect addition to anyone who quickly tires of the same colours on their devices… I know I do!
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) April 12, 2017
In addition to the neon yellow Joy-Con controllers and battery pack, prospective owners will also receive matching neon yellow Joy-Con straps. This way your Joy-Con controllers will not look weird and out-of-place with the grey straps.
While not exactly detailing how much power the battery pack will hold, the company did mention that Joy-Con controllers will have a lot more playtime thanks to it. Nintendo also confirmed that all neon yellow peripherals would release along with Arms on 16 June, 2017.
While not a fan of bright colours, I must admit that the neon yellow Joy-Con controllers look really neat. I think that it is a very good choice for the company and that they should continue this trend of introducing more colours for their new console. I, for one, would like a nice purple Joy-Con next.
- Remedy reacquires rights to Alan Wake; is Alan Wake 2 coming?! - 16 July, 2019
- Digimon Survive delayed until 2020 - 16 July, 2019
- A Cuphead Netflix show is currently in development - 16 July, 2019
- Saviors of Uldum expansion brings the sequel to Rise of Shadows to life - 15 July, 2019
- Nintendo Switch Lite is smaller, lighter and cheaper - 15 July, 2019
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 Review – Enchanting RPG Builder - 11 July, 2019
- Rage 2 Review – A “meh” of epic proportions - 9 July, 2019
- Metro Exodus Review – Outstanding post-apocalyptic shooter - 9 July, 2019
- Final Fantasy VII Remake comparison: side-by-side differences - 26 June, 2019
- The Sinking City Review – A beautiful Lovecraftian love letter - 25 June, 2019