There is no denying that Disney currently has the monopoly with regards to providing ‘magical’ entertainment. Thus it is no surprise that Disney’s Royalty continues to be lovingly reinvented by artistic fans from every digital space of the Internet, from sexy shoes through to Marvel’s The Avengers and even The Walking Dead.
Annabella, known as Eira1893 on deviantART, is an artist based in the United States of America and she has created a collection so eloquently simple yet utterly enchanting. The talented artist has merged the wonder of Disney with that of Harry Potter to create a vehemently magical artistic collection.
Since I am a very big fan of J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter saga, I could not help but squeal in delight when I came across this wonderful mash-up, which features illustrations of over 20 Disney characters enjoying life at Hogwarts.
The collection is filled with small and lovingly crafted details, like the uniforms dictating which houses each character has been sorted into and other little touches like Ariel holding Flounder and Jasmine carrying Aladdin’s magic carpet in her rucksack. The series is pure magic!
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019
- Three Reasons why Nespresso is best for Gamers - 17 September, 2019
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019
- Borderlands 3 PC Specs Revealed: how does your PC fair? - 10 September, 2019
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019