There is no denying that Disney currently has the monopoly with regards to providing ‘magical’ entertainment. Thus it is no surprise that Disney’s Royalty continues to be lovingly reinvented by artistic fans from every digital space of the Internet, from sexy shoes through to Marvel’s The Avengers and even The Walking Dead.
Annabella, known as Eira1893 on deviantART, is an artist based in the United States of America and she has created a collection so eloquently simple yet utterly enchanting. The talented artist has merged the wonder of Disney with that of Harry Potter to create a vehemently magical artistic collection.
Since I am a very big fan of J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter saga, I could not help but squeal in delight when I came across this wonderful mash-up, which features illustrations of over 20 Disney characters enjoying life at Hogwarts.
The collection is filled with small and lovingly crafted details, like the uniforms dictating which houses each character has been sorted into and other little touches like Ariel holding Flounder and Jasmine carrying Aladdin’s magic carpet in her rucksack. The series is pure magic!
- Fornite Monopoly is one of the best versions of the famous game - 18 December, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Death Stranding Steelbook - 27 November, 2019
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019