Thor’s Mjölnir is heavy for those who are not worthy. In fact it is so substantially laden with magic that not even the Hulk could lift it. Why then can Thor lift and wield his hammer so easily?
Disregarding comic book facts and logic, and looking at it from a humorous perspective, the answer to Thor’s incredible strength and accompanying trim and fit body is simple: he obviously got ‘ hella swole’ from Prancercising!
Enjoy this Thorsday by watching how Thor ‘klaps it’ in the video below.
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019
- Three Reasons why Nespresso is best for Gamers - 17 September, 2019
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019
- Borderlands 3 PC Specs Revealed: how does your PC fair? - 10 September, 2019
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019