Thor’s Mjölnir is heavy for those who are not worthy. In fact it is so substantially laden with magic that not even the Hulk could lift it. Why then can Thor lift and wield his hammer so easily?
Disregarding comic book facts and logic, and looking at it from a humorous perspective, the answer to Thor’s incredible strength and accompanying trim and fit body is simple: he obviously got ‘ hella swole’ from Prancercising!
Enjoy this Thorsday by watching how Thor ‘klaps it’ in the video below.
- Win with Vamers: Death Stranding Steelbook - 27 November, 2019
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019
- Medievil Review – Sir Daniel Fortesque is back with a vengeance - 23 October, 2019