Thor’s Mjölnir is heavy for those who are not worthy. In fact it is so substantially laden with magic that not even the Hulk could lift it. Why then can Thor lift and wield his hammer so easily?
Disregarding comic book facts and logic, and looking at it from a humorous perspective, the answer to Thor’s incredible strength and accompanying trim and fit body is simple: he obviously got ‘ hella swole’ from Prancercising!
Enjoy this Thorsday by watching how Thor ‘klaps it’ in the video below.
- Anthony Mackie confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2019 - 18 July, 2019
- Cyberpunk 2077 editions detailed – which is best for you? - 12 June, 2019
- Claire’s Sanctuary wants you to save the dinos in Jurassic World Evolution - 3 June, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fokof Lager VS Mortal Kombat 11 - 16 April, 2019
- Fokof Lager partners with NetherRealm for Limited Edition Mortal Kombat 11 Beer - 12 April, 2019
- Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines Officially Launched - 11 April, 2019