An interesting and long standing question is: if you were not worthy, how heavy would Thor’s Hammer be?
Courtesy of the brilliant minds behind the Vsauce channels on YouTube, channels that are firm favourites at Vamers, an answer to the above question has been hypothesised.
From weighing more than 9.7 million Titanic’s and containing more explosive power than 1.3 million Tsar bombs (the largest nuclear bomb ever detonated on earth), Thor’s Hammer is a frighteningly powerful weapon – one that makes the Norse god of thunder one of the most powerful superheroes on Earth.
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019
- Nerf MicroShots Fortnite TS Blaster Review – Pocket Sized Fun - 30 July, 2019
- The Boys Review – Exceptionally Fun Superhero Satire - 29 July, 2019
- Netflix The Witcher Trailer teases Geralt, Yennifer, Ciri & Monsters - 20 July, 2019
- Anthony Mackie confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2019 - 18 July, 2019