IFun4All, the studio that brought us Serial Cleaner and Red Game Without a Great Name, among others, is now bringing wacky paper-cutout war game, Paper Wars Cannon Fodder Devastated, to the Nintendo Switch.
Paper Wars Cannon Fodder Devastated is first and foremost a tower defence game, but do not let that fool you. It is created in a cartoon style, with lots of humour in mind. In it, your main goal is to use artillery and other military-style power-ups to stop hordes of enemies. It includes a lengthy campaign that forces players to develop quick thinking skills to progress through the maps. Tools and upgrades you can use include freezing the enemies, slowing them down, using landmines, and even bombing strikes and earthquakes. Not to mention cute military dudes!
The game originally released on PlayStation Portable, Wii U, and PlayStation 3; however the new release includes additional levels, improved graphics, an all new story mode. It even has an all new zombies campaign called Zombie Warz.
This is the studio’s fourth game to make it to Nintendo’s new console. Green Game: Timeswapper, Red Game Without a Great Name, and Serial Cleaner all landed on Switch in November 2017.
- Dragon Quest XI Review – Echoes of an elusive perfect score - 19 November, 2018
- Hugh Jackman’s Logan Playlist – Music that defines the grizzled Wolverine - 19 November, 2018
- DEOD Review – a promising streaming service still in its infancy - 19 November, 2018
- Sony SRS-XB21 Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review: Tiny Powerhouse - 16 November, 2018
- Turner Upfront Africa 2018 event celebrates young female minds - 14 November, 2018
- Everything you can expect from the Boomerang 2018-2019 season - 14 November, 2018
- Everything you can expect from Cartoon Network 2018-2019 season - 14 November, 2018
- 11-11: Memories Retold Launch Trailer commemorates lives lost in WW I - 13 November, 2018
- WWE SuperCard Season 5 bring a major overhaul to the title - 13 November, 2018
- Mad Catz is back! New range of R.A.T. Gaming Mice unveiled - 13 November, 2018