IFun4All, the studio that brought us Serial Cleaner and Red Game Without a Great Name, among others, is now bringing wacky paper-cutout war game, Paper Wars Cannon Fodder Devastated, to the Nintendo Switch.
Paper Wars Cannon Fodder Devastated is first and foremost a tower defence game, but do not let that fool you. It is created in a cartoon style, with lots of humour in mind. In it, your main goal is to use artillery and other military-style power-ups to stop hordes of enemies. It includes a lengthy campaign that forces players to develop quick thinking skills to progress through the maps. Tools and upgrades you can use include freezing the enemies, slowing them down, using landmines, and even bombing strikes and earthquakes. Not to mention cute military dudes!
The game originally released on PlayStation Portable, Wii U, and PlayStation 3; however the new release includes additional levels, improved graphics, an all new story mode. It even has an all new zombies campaign called Zombie Warz.
This is the studio’s fourth game to make it to Nintendo’s new console. Green Game: Timeswapper, Red Game Without a Great Name, and Serial Cleaner all landed on Switch in November 2017.
- The DC movie universe finally has a name: Worlds of DC - 23 July, 2018
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate has a Legend of Zelda Crossover - 23 July, 2018
- PES 2019 Demo arrives 8 August for fans of soccer games - 23 July, 2018
- The Boomsday Project brings science and mechs to Hearthstone - 23 July, 2018
- 10 DC Characters who should have been in Injustice 2 - 23 July, 2018
- Germany bans “coming soon” in favour of firm release dates for games - 23 July, 2018
- Voldo returns to wreak havoc on the fighters of Soulcalibur VI - 23 July, 2018
- Ghost Mode adds permadeath to Ghost Recon: Wildlands - 23 July, 2018
- Apple introduces 70 new emoji for iOS, WatchOS, and MacOS - 23 July, 2018
- Bandai Namco unveils Digimon Survive for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch - 23 July, 2018