While Dirt may be the king of the crop when it comes to off-road racing, Milestone’s Gravel could very well be a worthy competitor, or at least try to be. Gravel, available now, aims to bring exotic locations to your home.
Gravel is the latest release from veteran racing developers, Milestone, and it looks pretty sweet. It features iconic vehicles and licensed tracks, which must be used to endure the harshest of environmental conditions. In Gravel your goal is a simple one: become the ultimate off-road master!
According to Milestone, players will need to push through luscious forests, snowy mountains, rolling dunes, and dry desserts – all whilst doing their best to grab the all-important first place position. They also mention that it will not be easy, as the dynamically changing weather and time of day system comes with its own challenges. Milestone is also quite proud that the game brings photorealism to the forefront, along with “accessible physics” that looks to bring the ultimate experience in “realistic off-road racing”.
The game features more than 50 tracks to race across, and multiple event types to master. There are also multiple types of vehicles, such as small city cars, trucks, dune buggies, and even four-wheelers. Mastering all kinds of tracks will prove difficult when you have to consider the ever changing weather and daylight conditions.
The game has a free demo available for anyone still on the fence. It also features two separate versions: the Standard Edition for $50 USD, or the Special Edition for $60 USD.
The Standard Edition features only the full game, whereas the Special Edition includes the game, Season Pass (for five pieces of future premium downloadable content), and a Porsche Rally Pack (also a pre-order incentive).
The game is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows.
- Hitman Episode 2: Sapienza is free for a limited time - 22 March, 2018
- THQ Nordic is bringing Nickelodeon games back from the dead - 21 March, 2018
- Fortnite Battle Royale Replay tools are coming soon - 21 March, 2018
- Loveshack Entertainment’s Framed Collection comes to Nintendo Switch - 21 March, 2018
- Banner Saga 3 is coming soon after another successful Kickstarter - 21 March, 2018
- World of Warriors PlayStation 4 port is a fun and cute co-op title [Review] - 21 March, 2018
- The Crew 2 Release Date announced after being postponed - 20 March, 2018
- Super Bomberman R is coming to PS 4, Xbox One & Windows - 20 March, 2018
- World of Warcraft: Battle of Azeroth retail box now available - 20 March, 2018
- Call of Duty: World War II Shipment 1944 map now available - 20 March, 2018