Steins;Gate 0 is the sequel to the critically acclaimed Steins;Gate, a ground breaking science fiction video game that plays out like a ‘visual novel’.
The original Steins;Gate game made quite an impression when it first released for Xbox 360 in 2009. It followed with releases on PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, and Microsoft Windows not long afterwards. In 2013, JAST USA announced that they would be licensing the PC version of the game in North America. That license has culminated in the recent announced that a Steam version of Steins;Gate will release in September 2016.
Steins;Gate revolved around a rag-tag band of individuals who figured out the secret to time travelling. Together, they got embroiled in a conspiracy surrounding SERN and a man named John Titon, a traveler from the future.
Now in the sequel, Steins;Gate 0 features an all new adventure in an alternative world line. Okabe and Future Gadget Lab members have to team up with a young scientist with a new AI project called Amadeus. Together, they become entangled in mysterious new schemes.
In order to celebrate the announcement of Steins;Gate 0, publisher 5pb have put together a fancy Limited Edition available for pre order. The Amadeus Collection, as it is called, will include the Standard Edition of Steins;Gate 0, and a soundtrack with exclusively selected tracks. Additionally, it will include an Amadeus Pin Badge, Fairy Upa, and a high quality box.
Steins;Gate 0 is already up for pre-order and costs $89 USD (~R1200 ZAR) for PlayStation 4, and $79 USD (~R1000 ZAR) for PlayStation Vita. It is set for release later in 2016.
- Lightsabers in movies – adding them makes everything better - 23 January, 2020
- Assassin’s Creed III: Remastered Review – 99 improvements but NPC’s ain’t one - 22 January, 2020
- Anti-theft pudding alarm stops thieves from stealing your dessert - 21 January, 2020
- Interview with Intergalactic Ice-Cream creator, Andrew Phillips - 21 January, 2020
- Frostpunk: The Last Autumn Review – Fall has never looked so good - 21 January, 2020
- Cosplayer Lai Pin-yu is Taiwan’s newest elected official - 18 January, 2020
- WB Montreal’s constant New Batman Game teases are tiresome - 16 January, 2020
- 10 Witcher characters Netflix can pull from the books and games - 15 January, 2020
- Replica of Dark Side Rey’s Lightsaber is gorgeous! - 15 January, 2020
- These LoFi Pokemon Mixes will get you through your day - 15 January, 2020