1Password is, in my opinion, one of the very best password management and “digital safe” services currently available, especially if you are an Apple user.
Agile Bits, the company behind 1Password, has announced a brand new $3USD monthly subscription service. At the moment, the 1Password app sells for $64.99 USD on Mac, and $9.99 USD on iOS. With the subscription, however, you can get the full versions of the apps right away at no additional cost.
“Earlier this year, we released two amazing new services: 1Password Families and 1Password Teams. Both rely on our new hosted platform to bring awesome new features that weren’t possible when 1Password was just a stand-alone app,” Agile Bits said in a press release. The response to the new additions has, according to Agile Bits, “”been amazing” and prompted the company to create a “special” plan so that all users can benefit from the improvements. As such, the subscription plan was created, or as Agile Bits likes to call it, a “new service made for individuals”.
The subscription will give users full access to the current “Pro” offering from the full-priced apps, and a bit more. Seeing as users will ultimately be spending more money on the service annually, Agile Bits thought they would throw in a few extra features to entice users to the new subscription plan. For one, subscription users will get 1 GB of free document storage (think Dropbox) and brand new multi-factor security features. Additionally, users will be able to log into the 1Password portal on any internet browser. As an added thank you, Agile Bits will give you the first six months for free. This special offer will only run until 21 September 2016 though, so early birds better take advantage of it soon.
- Hot Toys Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit) (VGM34) is a fan’s wet dream! - 14 June, 2019
- Elden Ring reveal – everything we know about the new FromSoftware title - 11 June, 2019
- Battletoads gameplay trailer promises classic beat ’em up fun - 10 June, 2019
- Spiritfarer trailer showcases beautifully drawn 2D adventure game - 10 June, 2019
- TV Shows like Game of Thrones – scratching that Westerosi itch - 10 June, 2019
- Thanks to Elon Musk, you can play Cuphead on a Tesla - 10 June, 2019
- The Savior’s Gang is the Jesus Video Game you always wanted - 10 June, 2019
- Ninja Theory presents Bleeding Edge, a new 4-v-4 multiplayer title - 10 June, 2019
- Diablo meets Minecraft in Minecraft Dungeons - 10 June, 2019
- Cyberpunk 2077 stars Keanu Reeves! Arrives 16 April 2020! - 10 June, 2019