Fans of the first season of the Pokémon television series will be familiar with the original PokéRap, an after-show segment that featured a ‘rap’ song that named all 151 original Pokémon.
Over the years, Nintendo and Gamefreak have continued to add new Pokémon to the world. Each new generation of Pokémon video game has launched with at least 100 new Pokémon. Over time, the original 151 Pokémon were soon eclipsed by well over 600 new ‘pocket monsters’.
More than a decade after the original Pokémon television series debuted, the folks at College Humour have created a humorous and satirical new Poké-Rap that features all 718 Pokémon – all of which are available in the latest Nintendo pocket monster games, Pokemon X & Y.
The nine minute long ‘rap’ is edited incredibly well and features every single Pokémon from fan favourites such as Pikachu, Charizard and Meowth, to newcomers like Lucario, Froakie and Espurr.
How many do you know?
[Source: College Humour]
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019
- Medievil Review – Sir Daniel Fortesque is back with a vengeance - 23 October, 2019
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019