The Minions of the Despicable Me franchise are firm favourites at Vamers. From bananas, The Avengers and Men in Black to exhibiting some less than savoury behaviour, Gru’s minions can be moulded for almost any purpose.
For today’s entry the minions have taken the guise of the 80s classic, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
The Teenage Minion Ninja Turtles: Henchmen in a Half Shell inspired artwork was created by Grafx-Guy for Limiteed, a website dedicated to creating limited edition t-shirts that go on sale for only 48 hours at a time.
The site works through votes. Thus the more votes a t-shirt design receives the more likely that design will go on sale. So if you would like to own a Teenage Minion Ninja Turtles t-shirt, a vote on Limiteed might be worth your while.
Would you be interested in purchasing a t-shirt like this from Vamers? If so, let us know in the comments.
- Nerf MicroShots Fortnite TS Blaster Review – Pocket Sized Fun - 30 July, 2019
- The Boys Review – Exceptionally Fun Superhero Satire - 29 July, 2019
- Netflix The Witcher Trailer teases Geralt, Yennifer, Ciri & Monsters - 20 July, 2019
- Anthony Mackie confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2019 - 18 July, 2019
- Cyberpunk 2077 editions detailed – which is best for you? - 12 June, 2019
- Claire’s Sanctuary wants you to save the dinos in Jurassic World Evolution - 3 June, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Hot Toys collectible figures are lustworthy! - 22 May, 2019
- Watch Detective Pikachu online for free, thanks to Ryan Reynolds - 8 May, 2019
- Pair PS4/Xbox One Controllers to iPhone/iPad? NO! DOES NOT WORK! - 29 April, 2019
- Avengers: Endgame Review – Whatever it takes [Spoiler Free] - 28 April, 2019