The Minions of the Despicable Me franchise are firm favourites at Vamers. From bananas, The Avengers and Men in Black to exhibiting some less than savoury behaviour, Gru’s minions can be moulded for almost any purpose.
For today’s entry the minions have taken the guise of the 80s classic, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
The Teenage Minion Ninja Turtles: Henchmen in a Half Shell inspired artwork was created by Grafx-Guy for Limiteed, a website dedicated to creating limited edition t-shirts that go on sale for only 48 hours at a time.
The site works through votes. Thus the more votes a t-shirt design receives the more likely that design will go on sale. So if you would like to own a Teenage Minion Ninja Turtles t-shirt, a vote on Limiteed might be worth your while.
Would you be interested in purchasing a t-shirt like this from Vamers? If so, let us know in the comments.
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019
- Medievil Review – Sir Daniel Fortesque is back with a vengeance - 23 October, 2019
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019
- Three Reasons why Nespresso is best for Gamers - 17 September, 2019
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019