Breakfast is one of the most important and underrated meals of the day. It is the meal that provides your body with its initial source of energy for the day ahead. As a result, breakfast needs to be utterly delicious and what better way to begin your day than with a breakfast croissant.
The Bon Appétit Breakfast Croissant is bore from my French heritage and love for simple yet delicious and taste inspiring ingredients. It is a dish that should be indulged wholeheartedly on occasion and served with a side of Parisian flair. As much as I would like to indulge in the Bon Appétit Breakfast Croissant on a daily basis, I am reminded that some of the ingredients can be a tad rich, and should therefore take heed of the popular adage “everything in moderation”.
The Bon Appétit Breakfast Croissant was designed to encompass some of my favourite breakfast time accompaniments, such as caramalised onion preserve, sunny-side up eggs, brie and pesto. It is of my own design and is meant to awaken your tastebuds with a multitude of complementing flavours and textures, all while satisfying those pesky pangs of hunger.
I usually reserve the Bon Appétit Breakfast Croissant for relaxing Sunday mornings. Thus allowing for enough time to savour and enjoy this small breakfast wonder and, should gluttony strike, indulge in more than one serving.
The Bon Appétit Breakfast Croissant is sure to delight with its unique and refreshing ingredients. It is also very easy to prepare and should take less than 10 minutes to make (hit the button below for the list of ingredients and the recipe).
I hope you enjoyed this post and that you will tune in again next week for another culinary adventure from our Croissant Chronicles.
What you need: How to make it:
What you need:
How to make it:
- Mini Motorways Review – Engrossing traffic planner - 26 September, 2019
- Three Reasons why Nespresso is best for Gamers - 17 September, 2019
- Win Comic Con Africa 2019 Tickets with Vamers and KFC - 16 September, 2019
- Borderlands 3 PC Specs Revealed: how does your PC fair? - 10 September, 2019
- Bran the Broken will be at Comic Con Africa 2019 - 4 September, 2019
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review: Fire-breathing Nostalgia - 3 September, 2019
- Lego Ideas Treehouse blooms sustainable bricks - 30 August, 2019
- LEGO Ideas Central Perk celebrates 25 years of Friends - 29 August, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Specs Revealed - 29 August, 2019
- Control Review – Frustratingly Mysterious - 26 August, 2019