The Kiwi airlines new safety video is titled ‘An Unexpected Briefing’ and is inspired by the soon to be released fantasty adventure film The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, which is the first movie in a new trilogy of films by Sir Peter Jackson.
Air New Zealand partnered with the Academy Award-winning WETA Workshop in order to create the new safety briefing video and features cameo appearances from the visionary Sir Peter Jackson and the mischievously bipolar Gollum.
However, much like the One Ring, there is more to this video than first meets the eye. Observant viewers could win a once-in-a-lifetime Middle-earth experience in New Zealand that includes a trip for two to New Zealand, a tour of the Hobbiton movie set, a visit to the WETA Cave in Wellington, and two double passes to the red carpet premiere of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (premiering on 28th November 2012). The best part about this competition is that it is not geographically limited. It is available to anyone with an Internet connection and valid passport.
In order to enter the competition, simply watch Air New Zealand’s ‘An Unexpected Briefing’ safety video above, but be sure to pay special attention to the number of times the Elvish language appears on screen. Afterwards, head on over to the competition website and do your best to unlock the door to Bag End.
Quel marth. Aa’ i’sul nora lanne’lle.
- Fornite Monopoly is one of the best versions of the famous game - 18 December, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Death Stranding Steelbook - 27 November, 2019
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019