Soccer is one of the world’s most influential sports. This is why titles such Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) 2018 are so popular. In fact, PES 2018 celebrated a huge milestone with Data Pack 4: the title has sold over 100 million units worldwide!
Konami announced that its soccer and team simulation title, PES 2018, would get a huge update in celebration of the news. Players can now download Data Pack 4, which not only adds a bunch of new stuff to the game but also fixes a lot of the bugs left over from earlier updates.
Of all the changes, the key additions are that pro players Ronaldinho, Maradona, Johann Cruyff, Roberto Carlos, David Beckham, Romario, and Luis Figo were added to the myClub as Legends players. The myClub also got new login bonuses in the form of coins, contract renewals, and more — all of which ties into a new community event that tasks players with scoring 100 million goals to unlock an “amazing reward”.
Furthermore, Konami added that Data Pack 4 includes the addition of 26 new kits (of which 17 of those include updated national team colours); and access to the NIKE Mercurial Superfly 6 Elite boots.
It also includes more realistic player faces. Konami stated that more than 90 faces have been improved upon and added to the game. This goes with the addition of player portraits that have been added to the game. Player portraits are seen when setting formations and checking strats during matches.
All of these updates, including a host of bug fixes and balance changes, are available to all platforms that the game is available on.
- Yugi Moto from Yu-Gi-Oh! is joining Jump Force’s fighting roster - 19 September, 2018
- Raphael Sorel returns in Soulcalibur VI to slice and dice the competition - 19 September, 2018
- Logitech G partners with Aperture Gaming to invest in all-female esports - 19 September, 2018
- Free Lives announces Playtopia, a South Africa indie gaming festival - 19 September, 2018
- Green Hell Preview: the jungle is the least of your worries… - 18 September, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Review: Spectacular in almost every way! - 17 September, 2018
- Comic Con Africa Tickets sold out - 14 September, 2018
- Zeus’ Battlegrounds is a Battle Royale set in Ancient Greece - 6 September, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider takes players to the Hidden City of Paiti - 6 September, 2018
- Deviljho finally comes to Monster Hunter: World’s PC version - 6 September, 2018