Soccer is one of the world’s most influential sports. This is why titles such Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) 2018 are so popular. In fact, PES 2018 celebrated a huge milestone with Data Pack 4: the title has sold over 100 million units worldwide!
Konami announced that its soccer and team simulation title, PES 2018, would get a huge update in celebration of the news. Players can now download Data Pack 4, which not only adds a bunch of new stuff to the game but also fixes a lot of the bugs left over from earlier updates.
Of all the changes, the key additions are that pro players Ronaldinho, Maradona, Johann Cruyff, Roberto Carlos, David Beckham, Romario, and Luis Figo were added to the myClub as Legends players. The myClub also got new login bonuses in the form of coins, contract renewals, and more — all of which ties into a new community event that tasks players with scoring 100 million goals to unlock an “amazing reward”.
Furthermore, Konami added that Data Pack 4 includes the addition of 26 new kits (of which 17 of those include updated national team colours); and access to the NIKE Mercurial Superfly 6 Elite boots.
It also includes more realistic player faces. Konami stated that more than 90 faces have been improved upon and added to the game. This goes with the addition of player portraits that have been added to the game. Player portraits are seen when setting formations and checking strats during matches.
All of these updates, including a host of bug fixes and balance changes, are available to all platforms that the game is available on.
- Baptiste is Overwatch’s newest Support Hero - 25 March, 2019
- Call of Duty Mobile announced, pre-registrations now open - 25 March, 2019
- The Division 2 Review – A Superb Sequel - 23 March, 2019
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice launch trailer promises blood, revenge, & death - 22 March, 2019
- Opera for Android VPN lets users browse privately and securely for free - 20 March, 2019
- Logitech G935 Review – Sexy sound in an overly bulky design - 19 March, 2019
- Turtle Beach Recon 70 is a new, improved and affordable headset - 19 March, 2019
- New budget Razer peripherals aim to change the game - 19 March, 2019
- Epic Games Store Roadmap reveals cloud saves, achievements, and more - 19 March, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Review in Progress - 15 March, 2019