Armello is a digital board game where you adventure in a world of anthropomorphic animals. While adventuring, players will wage epic single and multiplayer battles in their quest for the throne. Despite the board game label, it is a strategy game at its core.
The game has been out for about a year on PC and PlayStation 4. Now, however, the game is finally available on Xbox One. It forms a part of Microsoft’s Summer Spotlight program. The game is available along with the Usurpers Hero Pack, Armello’s first downloadable content.
The Usurpers Hero Pack DLC enhances the base game with four new clan rings and new playable characters. Every character has their own distinct stats and special power. This way you can find heroes that fit your own play style.
Armello’s four new heroes include:
- Magna, The Unbroken – Tank-like member of the Wolf Clan who can reflect the attacks of opponents.
- Elyssia, Wardress of Warrens – Hero of the Rabbit Clan who builds fortifying walls around settlements.
- Ghor, The Wyldkin – Bear Clan champion whose magical powers are increased in forests.
- Sargon, The Death Teller – A legend of the Rat Clan whose cards appear face up when selecting which ones to draw.
In an announcement, co-founder and director of League of Geeks, Trent Kusters said: “A year after introducing Armello to the world, the game’s audience is still as active as ever. Whether you’ve never played a match or you’re a seasoned vet, this content drop guarantees you will have a new experience, and with the talent seen in our community, you’re sure to have competition”.
The game is available now on Steam (R270), Xbox One (R290) and PlayStation 4 (R290).
[Sources: Major Nelson]
- PUBG Metal Rain event returns for another weekend - 20 July, 2018
- World of Warcraft subscription now gives access to all previous expansions - 20 July, 2018
- Fans help get rid of Middle-earth: Shadow of War Microtransactions - 20 July, 2018
- No Man’s Sky Next adds third person, multiplayer, and improved visuals - 20 July, 2018
- New HP Z2 Workstation Computers are twice as fast as before - 20 July, 2018
- Five video games that gave away their plot twist in clever ways - 19 July, 2018
- Microsoft Teams free tier takes Slack Head-on in the Business space - 19 July, 2018
- Aliens: Colonial Marines AI was horrible… thanks to a typo - 19 July, 2018
- Monster Hunter: World PC release date & system requirements revealed - 17 July, 2018
- Blue Origin will charge R4 million for a single trip into space - 17 July, 2018