It is not clear when Apple’s newest flagship phones are slated to launch in South Africa, but if the rumours are true it may be much earlier than anticipated.
iStore, an authorised Apple reseller in South Africa, have notified the public that pre-registration for the forthcoming iPhone 6 and 6 Plus is now available through the iStore Online website and in brick and mortar iStores. The pre-registration period has been implemented due to expected high demand for Apple’s latest phones both locally and internationally, and is a means of attempting to avoid consumer disappointment.
iStore is also promoting a ‘cashback’ deal for current iPhone users who wish to upgrade to the latest model. Customers can get up to R5000 (for a well-looked after iPhone 5s) in cash back to put towards the purchase of an iPhone 6 or 6 Plus on contract or for cash purchase at any iStore nationwide. The trade-in deal is valid until the end of 2014.
Pricing plans and options for Apples latest iPhones have not yet been released. It stands to reason that the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus will be made available according current or similar contract-pricing that is currently available for the iPhone 5s.
- Baptiste is Overwatch’s newest Support Hero - 25 March, 2019
- Call of Duty Mobile announced, pre-registrations now open - 25 March, 2019
- The Division 2 Review – A Superb Sequel - 23 March, 2019
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice launch trailer promises blood, revenge, & death - 22 March, 2019
- Opera for Android VPN lets users browse privately and securely for free - 20 March, 2019
- Logitech G935 Review – Sexy sound in an overly bulky design - 19 March, 2019
- Turtle Beach Recon 70 is a new, improved and affordable headset - 19 March, 2019
- New budget Razer peripherals aim to change the game - 19 March, 2019
- Epic Games Store Roadmap reveals cloud saves, achievements, and more - 19 March, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Review in Progress - 15 March, 2019