It is not clear when Apple’s newest flagship phones are slated to launch in South Africa, but if the rumours are true it may be much earlier than anticipated.
iStore, an authorised Apple reseller in South Africa, have notified the public that pre-registration for the forthcoming iPhone 6 and 6 Plus is now available through the iStore Online website and in brick and mortar iStores. The pre-registration period has been implemented due to expected high demand for Apple’s latest phones both locally and internationally, and is a means of attempting to avoid consumer disappointment.
iStore is also promoting a ‘cashback’ deal for current iPhone users who wish to upgrade to the latest model. Customers can get up to R5000 (for a well-looked after iPhone 5s) in cash back to put towards the purchase of an iPhone 6 or 6 Plus on contract or for cash purchase at any iStore nationwide. The trade-in deal is valid until the end of 2014.
Pricing plans and options for Apples latest iPhones have not yet been released. It stands to reason that the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus will be made available according current or similar contract-pricing that is currently available for the iPhone 5s.
- Anthem is shaping up to be the game that Bioware needs - 11 June, 2018
- 1-Month Game Pass Deal for only R5 [First Time Sign Up Only] - 11 June, 2018
- UEFA Champions League will be included in FIFA 19 - 10 June, 2018
- Battlefield V Battle Royale is real and is coming this year - 10 June, 2018
- Respawn confirms Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order – arrives in 2019 - 10 June, 2018
- Madden NFL 19 will release on PC & is a part of Origins Access Premiere - 10 June, 2018
- Yarny returns in Unravel Two – Available Right Now - 10 June, 2018
- Star Wars Battlefront II Clone Wars update is coming! - 10 June, 2018
- First ever annual Sandton SPCA Variety Showcase happening in June! - 29 May, 2018
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy releases 29 June 2018 for other platforms - 29 May, 2018