It is not clear when Apple’s newest flagship phones are slated to launch in South Africa, but if the rumours are true it may be much earlier than anticipated.
iStore, an authorised Apple reseller in South Africa, have notified the public that pre-registration for the forthcoming iPhone 6 and 6 Plus is now available through the iStore Online website and in brick and mortar iStores. The pre-registration period has been implemented due to expected high demand for Apple’s latest phones both locally and internationally, and is a means of attempting to avoid consumer disappointment.
iStore is also promoting a ‘cashback’ deal for current iPhone users who wish to upgrade to the latest model. Customers can get up to R5000 (for a well-looked after iPhone 5s) in cash back to put towards the purchase of an iPhone 6 or 6 Plus on contract or for cash purchase at any iStore nationwide. The trade-in deal is valid until the end of 2014.
Pricing plans and options for Apples latest iPhones have not yet been released. It stands to reason that the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus will be made available according current or similar contract-pricing that is currently available for the iPhone 5s.
- Yugi Moto from Yu-Gi-Oh! is joining Jump Force’s fighting roster - 19 September, 2018
- Raphael Sorel returns in Soulcalibur VI to slice and dice the competition - 19 September, 2018
- Logitech G partners with Aperture Gaming to invest in all-female esports - 19 September, 2018
- Free Lives announces Playtopia, a South Africa indie gaming festival - 19 September, 2018
- Green Hell Preview: the jungle is the least of your worries… - 18 September, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Review: Spectacular in almost every way! - 17 September, 2018
- Comic Con Africa Tickets sold out - 14 September, 2018
- Zeus’ Battlegrounds is a Battle Royale set in Ancient Greece - 6 September, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider takes players to the Hidden City of Paiti - 6 September, 2018
- Deviljho finally comes to Monster Hunter: World’s PC version - 6 September, 2018