It is not clear when Apple’s newest flagship phones are slated to launch in South Africa, but if the rumours are true it may be much earlier than anticipated.
iStore, an authorised Apple reseller in South Africa, have notified the public that pre-registration for the forthcoming iPhone 6 and 6 Plus is now available through the iStore Online website and in brick and mortar iStores. The pre-registration period has been implemented due to expected high demand for Apple’s latest phones both locally and internationally, and is a means of attempting to avoid consumer disappointment.
iStore is also promoting a ‘cashback’ deal for current iPhone users who wish to upgrade to the latest model. Customers can get up to R5000 (for a well-looked after iPhone 5s) in cash back to put towards the purchase of an iPhone 6 or 6 Plus on contract or for cash purchase at any iStore nationwide. The trade-in deal is valid until the end of 2014.
Pricing plans and options for Apples latest iPhones have not yet been released. It stands to reason that the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus will be made available according current or similar contract-pricing that is currently available for the iPhone 5s.
- Devil May Cry HD collection awakens in early 2018 - 11 December, 2017
- All The Game Awards 2017 nominees and winners - 10 December, 2017
- Awesome Ster Kinekor Entertainment Festive Deals are not to be missed! - 8 December, 2017
- Mega Man X1-X8 set to re-release on multiple platforms in 2018 - 6 December, 2017
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus free trial lets you obliterate Nazis, for gratis - 6 December, 2017
- Watch the Game Awards 2017 live stream right here - 6 December, 2017
- Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris launch trailer preps Guardians for War - 5 December, 2017
- Gotenks, Kid Buu & Adult Gohan confirmed for Dragon Ball FighterZ - 5 December, 2017
- Project Cars 2 Fun Pack adds new cars, tracks and liveries - 5 December, 2017
- Now anyone can be a Guardian in the Destiny 2 free trial - 5 December, 2017