Apple’s newest wireless earbuds are the aptly titled AirPods Pro. They were quietly released at the end of October in international markets. The good news is these new audio devices will soon be in South Africa. More specifically, in terms of AirPods Pro South Africa, they will be available from 25 November 2019 for only R3999, at all major retailers that stock Apple products.
Apple’s AirPods Pro are the upgrades to the AirPods 2. Unlike their predecessors, the new earbuds feature active noise cancelling technology, are sweat proof and have customisable ear-tips for a better overall fit. They also include the wireless charging case as standard.
Much like previous units, the AirPods Pro also feature the Apple H1 chipset. This ensures these in-ear buds work perfectly with all Apple products – right out of the box. It also allows the AirPods Pro to, according to Apple, perform some incredible audio “magic” for listeners. This includes Adaptive EQ that tunes music to the shape of your ear, calculating noise cancellation at over 200 times per second, and providing up to 4.5 hours of listening time (with noise cancellation on).
I currently have a set of AirPods Pro earbuds and have already started the review process. So be sure to check back in the next few weeks for a full hands-on and review of these new audio products from Apple.
- Fornite Monopoly is one of the best versions of the famous game - 18 December, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Death Stranding Steelbook - 27 November, 2019
- Overwatch Legendary Edition Nintendo Switch Review – Nerf This! - 18 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Pokémon Sword and Shield Hamper - 15 November, 2019
- Pokémon Cosmic Eclipse Elite Trainer Box Review – Colourful Addition - 11 November, 2019
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia MGA 2019 - 8 November, 2019
- AirPods Pro South Africa – Launching 25 Nov, pre-orders open - 7 November, 2019
- Win with Vamers: Fortnite Battle Royale Collection Figurines - 6 November, 2019
- His Dark Materials is a binge worthy adaptation of the books - 5 November, 2019
- Bethesda doesn’t register Fallout First domain, angry fan snaps it up - 24 October, 2019